Jealous!

London POV

Its been so awkward between me and august after he kiss me I mean I was ready for it. Were going to the movies today and I'm bringing my friend Jay (secret crush) and Aaliyah.

I'm so ready for tonight who all coming? Aaliyah said driving.

Um...Kay,August,and Chris! I said to her. She nodded and I looked at Jay smiling.

August POV

We were at the movies and London brought her friend and this nigga. I can't believe her! Like, Damn!

Daddy can I get that? Kay said pointing to the box of Starburst.

Sure babe! I said grabbing the box. I look to my right and see London and this nigga!

You OK? Aaliyah said coming up to me.

Yeah I'm good! I said looking away.

Damn girl what's you name? Chris said behind Aaliyah holding her wasit.

It's Aaliyah! She said turning around to Chris. He smirk grabbing her wasit. Kay covered her eyes laughing so did I.

After the movie....

Thank you for letting me see the peanut movie daddy! Kay said yawning. I nodded and put her in Chris car because he's taking her for the weekend for me. I turned and saw London talking and laughing with this nigga.

London can we go?! I asked she put her hand up. I sighed

London come on damn!! I said getting loud. She turned around me and turned back,give him a hug and the boy left.✌

What's yo deal!? She said getting loud.

You! You can't talk to guys if you have a job to do!!😡 I said pointing to Kay. London sigh!

Look I'm just trying to have a little fun! She said smiling a little and got mad.

No more niggas alight?! I said in her face looking down. She sigh and got in her car. I over and saw Aaliyah and Chris shaking their heads. I got inside London car and car ride was silent. When we got home I got out and she was about to pull off.

Where you going? I asked her before she left.

I'm going home! To my house!😑😬 She said rolling up the window leaving. I went inside and saw Chris and Aaliyah. I sat on the couch next to them and they smirk.

What?! I said looking at them. Chris grabbed Aaliyah hand and they sigh.

What was that back there? Aaliyah said.

Man fuck that shit! I said looking away.

You jealous? Chris said

What no nigga!!! I said about to get up.

Nigga why you lying! Aaliyah said.

I'm not damn!!! I said.

Just tell us this... do you like her?!😏 Chris said looking at me. Aaliyah was still looking too.

Ugh.....yeah I got feelings but Aaliyah you can't say nun! I know y'all cool and shit. I said going upstairs.

I won't say nun! Aaliyah said.

We about to go August! We got Kay! I took her home already! Chris said getting up grabbing Aaliyah hand.

Oh Oh OK y'all together nah?! I said looking at them.

They nodded leaving. Man I do have feelings for London and I'm in love. Got a nigga feeling soft!😑😢