The Pressure

London POV

I was cooking breakfast for everybody. Today August brother is coming for a visit. So I decided to cook  Bunch (breakfast for lunch) it's like 11:44 and August and Kay still sleep. They gotta go pick up Travis at 12:30. I'll go pick him up.. I turned my food off. I grab my purse and my phone started to ring. I answered it while locking the door.

London: Hello?

Paisli: Hey Lon um...can you come pick me up and take me to the store?

London: What happen to your car?

I said opening the car door turning it on putting on the Bluetooth. I pulled off...

Paisli: Well my license expire so I need someone to take me..

London: OK I'm like 5 minutes away!

Paisli: OK....

??? POV

I watched as London pulled up at her sister house and her sister got in the car and pulled off. Here's my chance let me head to the airport. Make my move....😋😏

London POV

"We going to the airport first we gotta go pick up August brother.." I said driving she looked at me.

"What?"

"I gotta go to the store!" She said loud.

" I don't care P we gotta go get him..can we do it after?"

" FINE...I'll do it after!" She said pissed. I wonder way she need to go to the store so bad. Anyways we pulled up and I called Travis.

London: Travis?

Travis: Yeah?

London: We pulling up at the airport!

Travis: OK can't wait to y'all and you this girl August talkin about.."

London: Haha OK well bye..

I park my car in the front waiting for him.

??? POV

Time to make my move on Travis....

Travis POV

I was getting off my plane taking off my shades smelling the air. I relief waking than bumping into someone. I looked down seeing the most beautiful,sexist, gorgeous girl in the world. She had on a flight attendant outfit must work at the airport. I bit my lip. I help her up and she smiled.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump-"

"Oh you good ma I'm actually glad I did!" I said picking her bag up.

"Thanks....Well I better get going I have another plane in a hour!" She said about to walk away. I stopped her.

"Wait let me take you out when you come back..."

She smiled than laughed.

"What?!?"

"It's just that...I just met you like 3 mins ago and you wanna ask me out?"

"I'm mean you fine and shit!" I said smiling. She grab a piece of paper writing her number.

"Call me......."

"Travis!" I said

"Travis...I'll catch you later.. My name is Love" She said walking away. I smiled grabbing my suitcase.

"Love...... Oh love!!!"

Love POV

Success!!!!!!!