A Much Needed Ending

~John~

I thought that everything would be okay if I just stopped thinking about it. But it’s so hard to get her off my mind. I really did care about her. I really wanted to be with her. I still do.

But why…. Why did I have to get involved with Eve? I knew what kind of girl she was. Ugh, what the hell did I do!

“Hello?”

“John, it’s Randy. Meet me in the lobby in 5.”

“Randy it’s almost midnight.”

“Yep, we’re gonna go get wasted.”

Couldn’t argue with that one. I threw my legs off the bed and got my jean shorts on. I stuffed my phone in my pocket along with my wallet and I headed out the door. I travelled down the elevator to the lobby and I met Randy on one of the couches. “Alright Randy, where we goin’ first?”

He shrugged. “I dunno. Eve was sayin’ that a bunch of other superstars were gonna hit up this one place on the other side of town.”

“I don’t know if that’s really a good idea.”

“Look, if Gem’s there, then she’s there. You don’t have to talk to her or anything. Just ignore her. After all the shit she’s put us through, I really think we deserve a night to us guys.”

“But you just said Eve is gonna be there. And let me guess, she’s gonna be riding with us too?”

Before Randy could speak, I heard her loud annoying voice coming from behind us. “RANDY! JOHN! Oh my Gosh, are you both gonna come out and party? Cause it’s gonna be a lot of fun. Please say you are.”

Randy nodded. “I’m in.”

I scoffed at both of them. But the feeling of having a drink overtook me.  I followed them out to the limo and hopped in before Randy or Eve. I couldn’t help but notice how much Eve was crawling over Randy. It sickened me.

~Gem~

I finally opened the door. “Mel what the hell do you want this time?”

She pushed me inside. “Shut up Gem.” She was followed by Hunter. “Gem, get your ass in that bathroom and get dressed, unless you wanna get dressed out here.”

My eyes were still puffy and sore. “What are you talking about? And what’s hunter doing here?”

Hunter chuckled. “Well, Mel told me you needed a babysitter. So I guess that’s what I’m here to do.”

Alex looked up from his coloring book and instantly ran over. “HUNTER!” He jumped into Hunter’s arms and pretended to punch him.

I rolled my eyes as I sat back down on the bed. “Thanks you guys, but I really don’t wanna go anywhere. I look like absolute shit.”

Mel rolled her eyes. “Gem, I’m going to dress you in 3 minutes if you don’t get dressed yourself. Do you understand me?”

I crossed my arms. “Mel, I don’t wanna go anywhere! Why is that so hard for you to understand?”

“It’s not hard at all. I just choose not to.” She threw some clothes at my face, and I took them into the bathroom.

“Fine Mel, you win.” I got dressed and fixed my makeup to look as good as it could, and then I headed out the door with Mel, leaving Alex to play with Hunter.

“We’re gonna go out with everyone tonight since it’s the last night here.”

I rolled my eyes. I really didn’t want to deal with anyone from the company. I’d rather just have a good night with my son and watch movies or something like that.

We arrived at this bar all the way across town. We headed in and we instantly saw the Bellas. They were hanging out with what’s become our usual group of buddies: Wade and Sheamus.  The music was playing really loud, and the dance floor was lit with neon glowsticks and black lights.

Right away, Mel walked over to the bar. She came back with a drink for me and for herself. Tonight I wasn’t going to care about anyone else but myself. John didn’t mean anything to me tonight. But let’s see how well I can hide that.

I started dancing with Sheamus. We were all dancing in a relatively close proximity. We were all having such a wonderful time. I had a few drinks already, and Mel was continuously giving them to me. Finally I had to pee.

I shouted to Mel where I was going, and I headed over to a lit up hallway to try and find the bathroom. I nearly fell into the door, but then I was pushed up by some hot guy. He asked if I was looking for the bathroom, and I nodded. He walked me to the right door, and I thanked him...then I told him he was hot. I pushed through the RIGHT door this time and I headed into a stall.

After finishing my business, I stood looking at myself in the mirror. The door behind me opened and in walked Eve. I swear to God I instantly sobered up, or damn near close to it.

I stared her down as she walked up to the mirror. “Take a picture Gem, then tape it to the ceiling where you can look at it all night long.” She pulled out her gloss and started applying it.

“Why do you wear makeup Eve? You know it’s never gonna hide all the ugly you carry around with you.”

“I should say the same thing about you with men. You couldn’t hold onto Randy, and you couldn’t make it work with John. I, however, could do it with both of them. And we’ll challenge that tonight won’t we?”

Not giving it much thought at all, I stepped up to her and I grabbed a fist full of her hair. I slammed her face into the mirror, cracking it. She pushed me back into the stall, and I nearly fell back. I caught myself on the walls and pulled myself up. As she came at me, I kicked her in the stomach.

i tried to run and get out the door, but she caught me by the hair and shoved me into the wall of the small hallway. I elbowed her in the face and I shoved her into the crowd of dancers.  I ran through the crowd back towards Mel. Then she jumped on me from behind. The crowd cleared, and we were in the middle of this large group of people. She slammed my head back against the floor a few times before I was able to kick her off of me.

I flipped her over and I jumped on top of her. I punched her in the face over and over again. Some guy from the crowd watching, threw his drink all over us.  Pretty soon, every other male in the bar did too. While we were all sticky and wet, security tried to break us up. They split us up once and brought us outside. But it didn’t take much for Eve and I to both break free.

As all the other WWE superstars crowded around us along with a bunch of normal people. I attacked her and slammed her head against the sidewalk. A few moments later, I was grabbed from behind and lifted off of her. I continued to kick as she started coming after me. But Randy grabbed her and held her back.

After a few minutes passed by, everything was mostly silent, and I was finally let go. I turned around to see John. I turned back towards Eve. Her face was bleeding pretty bad.

“Holy shit Gem, are you okay?”

I looked at Mel. She was panicking like crazy. I could only smile at her. “The bitch has had it comin’ for a while now.”

Her panicked look faded and was replaced with a hysterical laugh. I laughed along with her. Randy walked Eve back to the limo.

I turned around and looked up at John. He could help but smile at me, and it felt good to be in his presence. He stepped towards me and grabbed my hand.

“You know that I’m crazy about you right?”

I blushed and I nodded.

“And you know that there’ll never be anyone else, right?”

I looked up into his eyes. He smiled at me and the he dipped me back. He kissed me hard. And for the first time in a while, I felt truly happy. I kissed him back and I could hear Mel snapping pictures. I didn’t care. Like I said, I was happy.

the End

continue?? :P