IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE

John Hennigan helped Mel get into the limo. I followed her and I set Alex inside. John then helped me hop inside. I headed over to where my son was sitting and I brought him over to the far side of the limo. Next came the Bellas. After they were safely inside, Wade Barrett and Sheamus jumped in. John then proceeded to get in and he took his spot next to Mel as the driver closed the door.

I nervously looked at my phone again.

“Gem, will you please stop looking at your phone? You’re about to give me a headache.”

I shot a glance at Mel. She could see how upset I was.

“I know you’re pissed off but Hon you can’t be upset about it in here. We’re all gonna have a good time.”

I nodded at her words as I turned off the screen to my phone. My son, who was no longer sitting in my lap, stood in front of me. “Mommy, don’t be sad.”

“Yeah Mommy, listen to him,” Mel said sarcastically.

A smile broke out on my face and I giggled as I pulled Alex back onto my lap.

I was sitting between Sheamus and Wade and they proceeded to nudge me.

“So Gem, who has upset you this time? Please tell me it wasn’t Randy.”

I shook my head at Wade.

“Are you kidding me Barrett? Why would Randy come around this gal? She would kick his arse.”

I smiled at Sheamus.

“Shut up Sheamus. You don’t know what they go through.”

“And neither do you.”

“I happen to know a little bit more than you do.”

“Would ya like to prove it fella?”

As they got closer to each other in a joking way, they were starting to put themselves right in front of me. I put my hands in the middle of them and slowly pushed them away. “Um, could we not talk about my problems right now? I think Mel said this is supposed to be a fun time.”

Mel nodded across the limo. Alex hopped off me again and started to run around to everyone else in the limo. I don’t think that Bri was mad anymore. After all, she was going to the ceremony tonight with her man.

We arrived to the banquet hall very quickly. The ride was fun. I didn’t think it would be that quick, but it went by in a flash.

When we arrived, John and Mel were the first to get out. Then the Bellas and Wade. CM Punk was there waiting for Nikki. Then Sheamus got out and he helped me out. I then grabbed Alex and we stood there, looking around for John.

Sheamus looked over at me and held his arm out. I glanced around one more time, realizing that John wasn’t coming. I sighed and then smiled as I grabbed his arm. I held Alex’s as he marveled at the flashing lights around us.

We walked in and headed right over to the table where Mel, John and the Bellas were. Sheamus pulled my seat out for me, and Alex’s. We sat down and then he took a seat next to me and Wade.

I sighed as I looked over at the clock on the wall. It was almost 8, which meant the ceremony would be starting soon. There was still no sign of John at this point.

When the ceremony began, Vince McMahon started by announcing that he was going to be starting some new storyline that would start involving a lot of the new people.  We all sat there and clapped, considering we’ve heard all these speeches multiple times. I even remember when I was one of the new people being introduced.