And Another Guy

WOO! 3 UPDATES TONIGHT!! New record for me I think :P

~

I marched up to Jake…not walked, I literally stomped on the concrete. He smiled at me as I got closer. “Hey Gem, it’s nice to see you again. And I’m really happy to see Alex too.”

I shook my head, trying to figure out what I was really seeing. But I could only form one thought. “Jake, what the HELL are you doing here?”

His smile somewhat faded. “Well HI to you too babe.” He adjusted Alex in his arms. “I’m here because I wanted to see you. And Alex of course.”

He set Alex down and he ran to my legs. “Mommy!”

I smiled down at Alex until he buried his face in my legs. Then I scowled at Jake. “What the hell do you think you’re doing Jake? You should NOT be here!”

He reached out and grabbed my arms and took a couple steps closer to me. “Gem, I really missed you. I hate going back to our house and not seeing you there. Can we please just go somewhere and talk?”

I rolled my eyes as I scowled at him. “You can’t just show up here and expect me to talk to you Jake. First of all, I’m working, and secondly, it’s not right for you to just come in here expecting things to work out in front of Alex. Do you know what that’s gonna do to him?”

He nodded. “That’s why I’m here to tie up the loose ends baby. Please, let’s just go out for dinner or something after the show.”

I wanted to shoot myself in the head right now. This is not something that I need right now. “Jake, please just go. I don’t have time to sit here and discuss things with you. How did you get back here anyway?”

He lifted up a small VIP pass with my picture on it and he smiled. “I guess you could say that I’m your biggest fan.”

I returned a forced smile as I picked Alex up and walked away.

“Mommy, where’s Jakey going?”

I shook my head. “Mommy doesn’t know Sweetheart, but he had to go do some stuff okay?”

“Jakey coming back?”

I shrugged my shoulders against him. “Mommy’s not sure. Let’s go find someone you can play with, okay?”

He nodded. I was mainly searching for the Bellas, so that way he could be with someone he knew. Looking again and again, I could only find them in one place…near Jake. I couldn’t bring Alex to them with him around, because then he would volunteer to babysit him.

“GEM!” I recognized the voice. I turned around to see Vince McMahon walking towards me. He smiled at Alex in my arms. “Gem, the match is going to be scheduled after the Diva’s Royal Rumble match. You got that?”

I nodded. “Yes sir, I got it.”

“Let everyone else know.” He smiled at Alex again. “Oh, and good performance out there tonight. You’re really raising these ratings tonight. Keep it up.” And just like that, he was gone.

I spun around again to see John walking towards me. “Gem!”

I wanted to just run and hide in a corner. “Yeah John?”

He smiled at Alex and Alex wanted to play with him. Unfortunately, John is going to be going out to his match very soon, and I was going to have to go out and sit ringside seeing as how I created the damn match.

“Gem, what was Vince saying?”

My thoughts were scrambled. “He said we’re on after the Diva’s match.”