You think thats funny!?

Chapter 4
You think that is funny?

I wake up to the sweet smell of nature. I see that the sun is just riseing and Bifur and Bufur are still up so i go over to talk to them.

"What is it lass?" Bifur said, "You are up early."

"I think i just woke up early," I say, "You should go to sleep and get some rest before Thorin wakes and gets us all up."

"You are very kind lass," Bufur says.

"Nite," They said in unison.

I place my self on a cold rock and I think....As we go further on the Great East Road I feel more at home, it a strang feeling. Im just so confused. Then there is Thorin, does he still like me, are these feeling I feel for him real? Are we going to get Erebore back? Am I going to be alive at the end of this? So many questions, words, phrases, they puzzle me. You think one moment you are in heaven the next moment your with the devil. My mind spins, round and round. I am overwhelmed with feelings all I want Thorin to do is sweep me off my feet give me a loving kiss.

Once and if we get Erebore back, this will all change, I am going to become Thorin's wife and Queen of Erebor and the Lonely Mountain. I will not stop until he his mine, my love.

All of a sudden I snapped back into reality, what was I saying that was terribly selfish, he can choose who he wants, I just hope it will be me. I look down, "Great just what I needed! I am sitting in a pile of mud, huh I should get changed."

I go back to camp, thank the Valanar that no one was up. I got an outfit out of my bag and put if on. It was dark brown and spagetti straped there was a black belt I put across my waist, there was dark broun legging shorts and knee high black boots and black gloves that showed my fingers and went up to my mid arm. I quickly put my hair into a loose big fishtail.

I saw Thorin get up...great he's up. I quickly run to a rock and look like I was on watch. "Why in Durin's name are you up?"

"Um, got up early and let Bifur and Bufur sleep a little."

"So Adrianna, what were you thinking about? I saw you in deep thought and then you relized you sitting in the mud, (Chuckles) then you went and changed, don't worry I didn't look."

"Oh, well I was just thinking about how it is going to be with Erebore back."

"It will be a life of peace and pleanty, you will have a lot of treasures, and if you wanted I could find you a place in the castle for you too stay if you wanted."

"That would be great thank you," I wanted to say right then that I loved him, but I didn't build up enough courage to do so.

"We shall stay here another night, I feel like we should wait for some reason."

"Well that's a good idea, it sounds good let everyone rest."

(Nightfall)

"Filli, Killi! Get a fire going!" Thorin ordered/shouted,"Get a goodnights sleep we will be leaving early tomorrow!"

I went and laid down and I heard little foot steps go past me and I saw Bilbo go up to Mertle and say, "here u go girl, shhhh no, no, this is our little secrete."

Then I heard some Orc screeches then Bilbo turned around with a worried look on his face and said, "What, What was that?"

"Orcs,"Killi replied.

"Orcs?" Bilbo returned. I look over to Thorin and at the mention of Orcs he awakes.

Then Filli says, "Throat cutters there will be dozens of them out there. The hills are crawling with them."

Killi states, "They strike in the wee small hours when everyone's asleep, quick and quiet, no screems, just lots of blood."

Both Filli and Killi turn to each other and chuckle. I see Thorin get up. "Oh no," I thought to my self.

"You think that's funny? You think a night raid by Orcs is a joke?" Thorin snapped.

"We didn't mean anything by it," Killi said innocently.

"No, you didn't," Thorin scolded, "You know nothing of the world."

"Don't mind him laddie," Balin says to the very shocked and scaired Bilbo, "Thorin has more cause than most to hate Orcs. After the dragon took the Lonely Mountain King Thror tried to reclaim the ancient Dwarf kingdom or Moria." I looked over at Thorin he was on the edge of the cliff stairing out onto the landscape, he looked as if he was in a trance, or vision except he didn't faint. Balin kept on going, "But our enemy had got there first. Moria had been taken by Legions of Orcs, Led by the most vial of all their race, Azog the defiler> The giant Gundabad Orc had sworn to wipe out the line of Durin. He began....by beheading the King. Thrain, Thorins father had gone mad driven by grief, he went missing. Taken prisoner or killed we do not know. We were leaderless. Defeat...and death were upon us, that is when I saw him. A young Dwarf Prince facing down the Pale Orc. He stood alone against this terrible foe. His armor rent welding nothing but and oaken branch as a shield. Azog the defiler learned that day that the line of Durin would not so easily be broken."

Thorin had finally snapped out of the trance and had a look of pride on his face, I smiled at this he looked so handsome with the moon shining upon his face. Balin started again, "Our forces rallied and drove the Orcs back. Our enemy had been defeated, but there was no feast, nor song that night for our dead were beyond the count of grief. We few had survived. And I thought to myself then, There is one I could follow," everyone stood up cause they had heard everything Balin said, "There is one who I could call king." Everyone had gotten up and Thorin started to turn around. He had his game face on.

"And the Pale Orc, What happened to him?" Bilbo curiously asked.

"He sluck back into the hold whence he came," Thorin said with hate, "That filth died of his wounds long ago."

Balin and Gandalf exchanged looks, that moment I knew that this quest would be 10 times harder with the Pale Orc still alive.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, so when I first read/watched the Hobbit I didn't realize Thorin got his Okenshield from that battle, and after the 30th time at least of watching the Hobbit I finally got it and I was like duh! So the usual Read, Comment, Like, Follow! Luv Ya <3

So I kinda published this twice, the first time I had to finish quickly and I forgot a big part. Sorry :(