HOS 10

HOS CHAPTER 10

JULIE'S POV (charlie's mum)

I walked into the door of the hospital for the second time, frustrated that this had to happen and at the fact that James was making no sense what so ever. His ideas were rubbish, his plans completly unbelievable and attitude over the top.

I glared at what he had said. "We can't jut say that, it will be too susp-"

I look over in the corner of the waiting room to see two boys staring at us. I glared at the blond one for a second until he jumped slightly, realising he had been caught out. He blushed and looked at the other boy. I followed his movements to see that dreaded Alexander there. So he is here again.

I gave him the glare this time. "What the hell are you doing back here?" i hissed at him.

James grabbed my arm and pulled me back outside while i protested.

'Stop, stop, stop!" He was pushing. I shot him a look that said kill and stopped struggling. He let go.

"What the hell was that?" he demanded. "What happened to, 'We have to act as loving parents?'"

I sighed. "He's going to blow our cover!"

James scoffed. "Blow our cover? What cover? You didn't do a very good job in there." He shut his eyes and rubbed his temples in frustration, i know how he felt. "Look, Alexander is just a harmless boy who cares for Charlie andwe are just a little shocked at what happened to Charlie so it may take a while for us to grow to Alexander. Got it? Because you sure didn't have it before."

I stared at him for a moment before nodding. "When do we grow to him?" i ask.

"Slowly and soon. Just say sorry in there."

We walked into the waiting room again but the two boys were gone. "So who was the other guy?" i asked.

James shrugged. "We'll soon find out."

We headed to the room Charlie was in and found Alexander and the other boy sitting at the end of her bed whispering quickly to each other.

James cleared his throat beside me as we stood at the door and they stopped and turned around.

Alexander narrowed his eyes at us and James took my hand, proceeding to speak.

"Hello boys." They said nothing. "Look we're sorry for our behavior earlier. We're just a little..." He sighed. "Shocked from everything that is going on.It's a bit hard for us to cope at such a tough time."

Alexander scoffed. "Cope? Is visiting your daughter twice in three weeks while she is in a coma you coping? You could try showing some support."

The other boy nudged him in the ribs. "Stop it," he hissed. He then turned to us. "Sorry, we understand. Things like this happen and it's not easy to go with."

James nodded and looked down. No one said anything.

After a couple of minutes - no exaggeration - Alexander looked up at us, sadness in his eyes. "Did you know?" He asked. I frowned wondering what he was talking about. I looked up at James and he had the same confusion in his eyes.

"I don't know what you-" i started.

"The doctors said that what she had she would have had her whole life.Did you know?"

I mentally swore. Now what? i asked myself. I wasn't good at making up stories, James was good for that.I didn't want to glance at him as to look suspicious.

James squeezed my hand and opened his mouth to talk and i relaxed knowing that he would cover it.

"You didn't did you!" Alexander yelled before James could get a word in. He stood up in anger."You had no idea that she had a heart disease! How couldn't you? You surely would if you were here real parents!"

James let go of my hands and stepped forward to face him with the same kind of anger on his face. "Don't you dare accuse us of not being our daughters parents!"

"Yeah? Well i wouldn't have to if you weren't a pair of s-"

The heart moniter next to Charlie's bed started beating at a rapid pace and everyone in the room froze.

"Nurse!" Alexander called out, rushing to push the help button, followed by the footsteps of around 5 doctors and nurses rushing in.

James grabbed my hand. "Come on, let's go."

* * *

Xander's POV

The nurses rushed in and gathered around Charlie. This had happened a few times since she had been in the coma. Each time resulting in some poking and prodding then her going silent again for a few days.

I looked over to the door just in time to see Julie and James leaving. I groaned. They were so impossible! But there was defenetly something wrong with them.

i was thinking about running after them when Chase grabbed my arm. "Xander look!"

The tone of his voice caught my attention just before i heard choking and coughing over by the bed. My eyes widened and my heart beat faster then ever. "Charlie?" I yelled.

There was more coughing and i jumped to see over to nurses to see Charlie coughing up blood into a bucket. Her face was as pale as it had been through the time of her coma. Even in her state a smile lit across my face. She's awake!

The coughing gradually stopped and the nurses filed away, leaving only two, Tracey and another male nurse, Tim.

Tracey was whispering words of encouragement to Charlie, saying everything was okay and that she was fine now.

Chase had stepped out, giving some privacy as he didn't know Charlie and eventually Tracey waved me over from the corner that i had been standing still in, staring at Charlie.

Charlie was again lying back with her eyes shut and breathing deeply, face as pale as ever.

"She's awake," Tracey said, smiling to me.

"Wha...huh?" I looked back at Charlie but she was cold out. "No, she isn't."

Tracey laughed a little. "She is out of her coma state but just passed out at loss of blood. She'll be awake in around an hour."

*  *   *

HEY WATTPADIES

thanks so much for reading my slightly messy book and supporting me through it.

If anyone has any thoughts on what they think is going to happen feel free to share!

Sorry for the short upload i had to write something after writers block haha

BYE!

sarah..