chapter four

Chapter four

"We hope you all are okay from our slight shifting in the storm we just passed," the pilot said when he walked through the door which held the other pilot steering behind him.

He scratched his head with a worried look on his face.

Another chill ran through my spine.

"We will be landing shortly," he muttered under his breath.

He looked like he was a new guy and that was his first stumble of a storm. Which only made me even more scared and worried about our landing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We have landed!" Shouted the pilot through the speakers.

I nearly cried in relief.

I quickly grabbed my bags out of the cupboards above me and set them down on the floor. I grabbed Grace's suprisingly cold and walked with her down to get abby out of the Child's Care. She looked releifed to see me as she gave me a big hug and smile.

We quickly walked out into the waiting room to look for Grandma. She was nowhere to be found. I looked at every sign that the people were holding up. None of them said our name.

All of a sudden i noticed this man nearly running with a sign. He held it up and said, 'Gwen, Grace, Abby.'

I sighed deeply in releif and grabbed our luggage once more and Abby's hand. I walked over to the man who looked like he could pass out any minute.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Are you Gwen, Grace or Abby?" He asked, almost out of breath.

Then I nodded.

"Follow me," he replied.