Epilogue

No one's POV

The guys sat in the backyard, discussing more about the barcodes and eyes changing. They found that they can learn other things but that will take time a practice.

Pete, Choco, Kenny, Preston, and Vik are the only ones so far.

Preston got his when he became happy again,

Vik got his for telling his secret,

Kenny got his for expressing himself,

Choco got his by the same way as Kenny,

Pete got his for stop caring about other people's opinions.

Once the others they will all learn different abilities based on how they got there barcodes and based on their eyes.
Once they get there barcodes, it takes a little while to get there abilities, and no one can see there eyes color change besides the ones they trust, they love and the ones who have it. With the eye change, what ever color they change to it makes you see everything a little more for that color. For example if there eyes turn blue, there vision will turn a little more blue or sometimes what ever is that blues, will stand out more than any other color and sometimes make you see black and white but one the color. But once there eyes turn back to normal, so will their vision, and if they want to wear a certain type of contacts or sunglasses that will cancel the vision change.

They guys are really excited to get there but they don't know that they need two more people to complete it, find out who they are soon.

Preston wakes up heavily breathing looking around his room seeing his friends looking at him worried, he looks at wrist seeing there's nothing there meaning that part was a dream.

He lays back down staring at the ceiling explaining to the boys what happened then falling back to sleep.