30

Doodlesbangz😎: Guys

Benja🎮: What's wrong

PrestoSnaps🔥: What happened

Doodlesbangz😎: Vikk wants you guys to come in his room

Bacca🐻: Well be there in 2

I read the message, shutting off my phone and hug Vik, rocking him back and forth well he's sobbing in my chest, trying to calm him down.

I hear multiple footsteps coming up the stairs and hearing the door open, I look and see the guys walk in slowly and shutting the door quietly.
Vik calms down after a few minutes, so I pull him out of the hug and let him lean his back on my chest, sniffling and wiping his tears, while the boys come over and set on the the and some kneel next to the bed.

"You want to tell them, Vikky?" I say in a quiet voice and he nods his head and sits up a little and get more comfortable.

"W-well I was walking t-to the store earlier, s-sense it's just down the street. I-i saw my ex behind me, s-so I started walking faster, but h-he grabbed my hood and yanked me back, t-then grabbed my wrist pulling me behind a building to no one could see us. T-then he started hitting me, kicking me and calling me names. I-i'm on the ground barely being able to see, b-but all I h-hear is him t-taking off his a-and my c-clothes, t-the n-next thing I-i know is h-he's r-r-r-" he couldn't finish his sentence he just started crying again, this time everyone was hugging him, telling him it's going to be alright, and that he doesn't need to finish his sentence cause they understand.

*

Eventually Vikk falls asleep and we lay him in bed, and walk out quietly keeping the door open just in case anything happens, while Kenny and Choco stay in there as well.

We all walk into the kitchen, standing around the island and rubbing there faces in frustration but Preston, he seems frustrated and confused, "Uh, guys, who was Vik talking about?" he said with an raised eyebrow.
The rest of us looked at each other waiting to see who will answer........, after a few minutes of us looking at each other, Mitch sighs and gives in,
"Well while he was dating Jay, in the beginning he was so nice and kind to Vik when he was around, but when Vik either left the room or went to go somewhere, Jay would act like a total bitch towards us. He would try to flirt with us, make us feel weird. When we would have party's, he would try and drag us to are rooms and have sex with us. When he started to drink more, he would invite Vik over and take out all his anger on him by punching him, kicking him, and beating him in any type of way." Mitch said the best he could.
"But why did Vik just break up with him?", Preston said a little less confused
"That's the thing, if he tried to break up with him, he would try to kill him, until one day we got him in jail for life time, so we moved so he wouldn't find us, but I guess he got out and found us and hurt Vik." Mitch said rubbing his hands over his face, and through his hair in frustrtion.

Preston nods, walks over and gives Mitch a quick hug and walk over to the kitchen wall, lean back and cross his arms with his down sniffling,
"Preston you okay?" Jerome said walking over to Preston and put his hand on his shoulder.
Preston shrug his hand off and walked out the kitchen and into his room, Pete sighs getting Jerome's attention,
"Pete, what's going on?"

"I can't say" he said running his hand through his hair,

"Come on, you can trust us" said Jerome begging

"I said I can't say" Pete said sounding angry

"Please we won't tell" Jerome said acting like a 5 year old

Pete slammed his fist on the counter making us jump, "You wanna know so FUCKING bad," he said while walking up to Jerome getting in his face, "he was rapped as a child, but because of that it made him scared the rest of his life, so your lucky he trust any of you," he backed up and started walking out the kitchen but before he left, "and if any of you bring this up, I will break you and send you to the hospital" and with that he left and going up stairs going into Prestons room.

Mitch walks up to Jerome and hits him in the head, "Don't do that again" he said sternly, Jerome nods and rubs his head.

(I'm going to be gone for the rest of the day
Bye Bae's)