21

Day 6 out of 6

Robs POV

I slowly open my eyes, trying to adject to the light, pulling myself up on my elbows, put then falling back down and putting, my hand on my forehead and groaning in pain. I hear the door open and I open my eyes looking to see who it is, but all I can see is an outline of some on and a big blur.

"Hey man, there's some medicine and a glass of water on the kitchen counter for you." Vikk said, the only on that didn't get drunk last night like an adult, I give him a nod and slowly get up from the bed trying not to make this hangover any more painful. I make my way to my door and make my way down stairs, walk through the hallway, and into the kitchen seeing the stuff on the counter. I walk over taking the medicine and water in my hands, throw my head back swallowing the medicine then drink the glass of water, and putting the glass in the sink. I sit at the island in the middle of the kitchen resting my head in my arms, while hearing someone else coming in the kitchen.

"Mornin" I say not looking up from my arms,
"Mornin" said a hangover Australian, I hear him taking the medicine and water, and putting the glass in the sink like I did. "So what are we going to day?"

"Well its only," I check my watch, "10:30, when ever one else gets up and feels better I say we can go get something to eat, than go to the arcade, for a few hours, and well were there we can go to the beach until midnight, then come home." I say looking at Lachlan, as he gives me a nod,
"Speaking about the others," he turns his head looking at the kitchen doorway, seeing Jerome, and Mitch walking in doing what we did, when we came down stairs.