36

Jerome POV

After we get home we all decide to get in the pool cause we're all bored and having nothing else to do. We all went into our bedrooms to change. I changed into Pineapple swim trunks cause I'm a child, I grab my towel and leave my bedroom heading down stairs to the pool.

I see everyone at the pool already, they must of really wanted to get in the pool. I toss my towel on the chair and jump in the pool.

No one's POV

Everyone's in the pool besides Preston and Vik because of reasons.

Lachlan gets out of the pool and shakes his head like a dog. He walks over and crouches down next to Vik, "Hey Vikky, why aren't you getting in the pool? You usually do" Lachlan asked concerned

"Oh, it's nothing it just don't want to get in, do I Preston?" Vik said looking at Preston,

"No you don't, now would you kindly leave and let us get back to our conversation." he says looking at Lachlan with a kind smile. Lachlan nods, gets up and jumps back into the pool playing with the other guys.

Vik looks over to Preston, "Thanks dude for not telling"

"Hey, it's fine dude I'll always keep your secrets"

Vik nods, "Yeah you will. But why are you not in the pool?"

Preston shrugs, "The same reason that you're not in, don't tell please"

Vik gives a quick nod, "Of course you're doing the same for me and I'll always do the same to you"

Preston smiles and thanks him, and goes back to their conver before Lachlan came over.

In the pool the four are splashing each other with water acting like 5 years olds.

"Hey guys" Jerome said making the other three looking at him, "Who wants to get them two in here" pointing at Vik and Preston

"I don't think we should they said the didn't want to" Lachlan said

"Well I'm trying to have some fun" Jerome said

"Same, I'm going with Jerome"

"Of course you are Mitch you'll do anything with Jerome" Rob exclaimed

"Whatever. So Mitch you pick up Vik while I pick up Preston then toss them in the pool" Jerome spoke

Mitch nodded making the two get of the pool and walking over to the other two sitting on the chairs.

Once the two were close they looked at each other and nodded.

They both ran over to the two, picking them up bridal style making the two yelp at the sudden pick up,

"Mitch put me done" Vik yelled

"Nope" He said popping the 'p',

"Ready on three" making Mitch nod, "One," he yelled teasing Preston by swinging him pretending he was throwing him in on every number, " Two....., Three" they both tossed them in making the scream and a big splash.

Preston came up glaring at the to while there laughing, then Vik came up, climbing out of the pool running into the house, "God damn it you to, look what you did" Preston yelled getting out chasing after Vik.

Once Preston ran the two stop laughing looking at each other with half confused and worried.

"God dammit you two we told you not to" Rob yelled