Chapter 17

Hello hello! Another chapter! However, we are still not to my favorite chapter just yet! But we are getting there! And all you have to do is hold on! And for the mean time, I would like to dedicate this chapter to Winter2028! She is a new follower! Yay! I will catch up at one point or another! But for now, love you Winter2028! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu brought his katana down slicing a shark across the chest and he fell to the ground.

“Damn these guys are tough.” Laxus said aloud to himself.

“Not a tough as a dragon though.” Gajeel said and the boy laughed to themselves.

“You think that these guys are easy? What the hell is wrong with you?” Levy asked as she. and the other girls. were struggling a bit. while the boys were perfectly fine and barely even close to breaking a sweat.

“We’ve have had lots of practice with strong opponents.” Jellal said. “Taking on one of these guys is easy. but multiple all at once. it’s a bit of a struggle.”

“How many monsters have you guys fought?” Erza asked, as she swung her sword down hitting a shark. making him got face first into the mud.

“To many to keep track of.” Gray said and shot three sharks down to the ground.

“How did you survive all their magic?” Juvia asked. and the boys went back to back as they fought. but when they had a moment they looked at each other and smiled.

“It’s our little secret.” They said.

“No fair!” All the girls yelled.

“Maybe I’ll tell you some other time.” Natsu said as he looked at Lucy. and she smiled at him.

“It’s a date.” She told him. “Duck.” And spun around in a circle as Natsu ducked and Lucy chopped off the head of a shark.

“Come on we can’t lollygag around all day!” Erza scolded them. giving them an evil glare.

“Sorry!” The two said and swung their blades behind them stopping sharks from cutting them in half.

“Damn there’s so many!” Gajeel said.

“This would end quicker if we could only get to Megalodon somehow!” Mira said.

“Why’s that?” Gray asked.

“Megalodon is their leader. if we can defeat him it’s all over for them!” Juvia explained as she cut down another shark.

“We take him down.” Erza started to say. but then blocked a sharks attack and kicked him in the gut pushing him back enough for Erza to stab the shark through the chest. “We take down his entire army.”

“Why is that?” Jellal asked as he cut down a shark that was about to hit Erza with his club.

“Every school in the sea needs a leader. whether it’s Sardines or-.” Levy started to say but then the boys finally got it.

“Sharks!” All the boys said at once and the girls nodded.

“Some schools can instantly move from one leader to the next, if needed.” Juvia said.

“Like us mermaids.” Lucy said as an example.

“And then others have to take time to evaluate and figure out who the next leader will be.” Levy said.

“Like the sharks?” Natsu asked.

“Exactly.” Lucy told him. “And if we can defeat Megalodon. the sharks won’t know what to do and most likely stop. and they will probably leave to find the next one.”