Chapter 9

Hello there!!! And welcome to a very fangirly, or fanguyy, chapter! Lots of lovey dovy crap . . . . . just minding not really. There is a little, but not a whole lot. But anyway, I would like to dedicate this chapter to herbirds! She is a new voter! Yay! Love you herbirds! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They finally arrived to the festival, and Natsu was still passed out from his landing at the volcano.

"You're here!" Called an extremely excited Mirajane. "Finally!"

"Yeah, yeah we know Mira, we had a bit of a hold up." Lucy said as she bounced Natsu as he started to slip.

"What happened to him?" Mirajane asked while pointing to him.

"He jumped from the top." Erza explained. "And landed on his stomach."

"Smart." Mirajane said as she nodded sarcastically.

"Yeah, and then right after that he passed out." Lucy said.

"Well hopefully he'll wake up soon." Mira said. "We want him to miss out on the food and the rest of the festival." Then suddenly Natsu jumped up off of Lucy and started running to some booths.

"What the hell was that about?" Levy asked, leaning into Gajeel to whisper it to him.

"Food was mentioned." Gajeel said.

"Don't stand between him and food, ever." Jellal said.

"Why?" Erza asked him.

"I did that one time, scariest shit I've ever seen." Jellal said as she took his hand and started to lead him to the festival.

"Yeah, he fucked you up so bad." Gray said as he was getting pulled by a very excited Juvia.

"Yeah that was funny!" Gajeel said as Levy tried again to drag the tall man with her into the festival but was not having any luck once again.

"No that wasn't! Now shut up we don't talk about that." Jellal said as turning around to glare at the two boys who were laughing really hard at him.

"Come on Gajeel please stop being an asshole." Levy said giving Gajeel a cute puppy dog face.

"Well since you asked nicely this time." Gajeel said and let Levy drag him towards the others, while Lucy stayed behind.

"Is something wrong?" Natsu asked coming out of nowhere, and scared the crap out of the poor blonde.

"Ahhhh! Where the hell did you come from?" She asked him.

"I saw you were staying back here, is everything okay?" He asked again.

"Yeah I was enjoying silence for a moment before it gets too loud." Lucy said, only explaining part of the problem.

"Oh yeah festival on land are always the loudest." Natsu said, as they started walking in the direction of their friends. "But they're always worth the headache."

"Like you?" Lucy said teasing him.

"Hey!" Natsu yelled at her playfully, and all Lucy could do was laugh.

"Well you sorta are." Lucy said after she caught her breath.

"You think I'm worth it?" Natsu asked.

"I-I-I . . . . t-that's not w-what I meant!" Lucy said stuttering as she blushed hardcore, and this time it was Natsu's turn to laugh.

"I'm just teasing you." He said poking her cheek with his finger, and she swatted his hand away, but instead of him removing his hand from her personal space he grabbed a hold of hers.