Catching up

Jacob: *runs to you and hugs you tightly* oh my gosh I thought you left me forever.

yn: I know but guess what?

Jacob: what?

yn: i moved back into my old house

Jacob: omg thats great are you still going to the same school?

yn: yea I hope everybody still remembers me

Jacob: dont worry they will but do you want to eat dinner with me and my mom tonight?

yn: I would love to but I have to help my mom cook dinner and unpack all our stuff

Jacob: oh well maybe next time you and your mom can come over here and have dinner with us.

yn: ok well I got to get back and finish unpacking.

Jacob: ok I love you

yn: *pauses for a minute and turns around*

Jacob: *standing there just embarrassed*

yn: *smiles* I love you to

yn P.O.V

Omg I cant believe he said he loved me but I hope he mean in like and boyfriend and girlfriend way instead of a just friends type of way.

Jacob P.O.V

After I told yn I loved her all of the weight just flew off my shoulders but when she said it back it made me get butterflies in my stomach but I hope she means it in a bf and gf type of love instead of a friend zone type of love. But im gonna tell her how I feel about her and maybe she wont laugh or judge me but imma give it a shot.

At yn's house.....

yn: mom!!! im home!!

ymn: good sweetie was Jacob still living at his house?

yn: yes and before I left he told me that he loved me

ymn: awww thats sweet you know that he likes you right?

yn: like as a friend like or like a girlfriend like?

ymn: a girlfriend like hunny you two should go out hes a nice guy yall new each other since yall was kids and yall had crushes on each other but yall was scared to tell each other.

yn: why he didnt tell me how he felt about me?

ymn: because he was scared that you might laugh at him and judge him.

yn: i would never do that to him. But tomorrow im gonna go to his house and we are going to the park and imma tell him how I feel about him.

ymn: ok that sounds good