Intros

Yn (Your Name) P.O.V.

Hi,my name is Yn! Let me tell you a little about my self. I am 17 years old. I live Georgia but I used to live in Los Angeles,California. Ive moved to Georgia because my mom had got a new job here so we had to move here. I miss all of my friends back in LA but there is this one person that i TRULY will miss and his name is Jacob Perez aka Princeton. We have been bestfriends since kindergarten. But ever since Ive met him I always had a crush on him but I was scared to tell him how I felt about him. But anyways my mom said that she is going to get a new job back in LA because she really didn't like her other job she has now and the best part is that im going back to my same school!!! Im so excited about it but the only thing im worried about is Jacob still going to be at the same school.

Jacob (Princeton) P.O.V

Hola,my name is Jacob but everyone calls my Princeton. I am 17 years old but im turning 18 which is kinda exciting but not at the same time because Ive never had a REAL birthday before so I hope something special come up this year. The only thing i wanted was my bestfriend yn to come back home in LA. She was the most beautiful girl in the world ever since I laid my eyes on her but she had moved to Georgia and thats the last time Ive seen her. I was so depressed about it for 3 months. But me and her was the bestest of friends and I felt some type of way about her but I was too afraid to tell her because I didn't want her laugh at me and judge me so I kept it all to myself but I hope I can see her sooner or later.

Yn P.O.V

Ok we are packing up and heading back to LA im kinda nervous because I dont think most people is going to remember me but they might you'll never know.

Ymn(your mom's name):Yn!!! lets go we are gonna miss our flight!!!!

Yn:Coming!! ill meet you in the car!!

Ymn: Ok now hurry!!!

You hurry down the stairs with your arms full of luggage and you throw them in the car and yall start heading to the airport......