Back home

In the car....

Ymn: So are you going to miss Georgia?

Yn: No not really

Ymn: Why not?

Yn: Because ive never wanted to move there in the first place im just glad we are going back home our ACTUAL home.

She just stared at me for awhile and looked back at the road. When we arrived at the airport we had unpacked all the stuff out of the car and got on the plane. When we made it to LA we went to our new home well actually its our old but we are going to add new stuff in it to make it look new. I had great memories at this place. And Jacob lived down the street ever since I moved I wonder if he still does.

Yn: Mom!! Im going to see if Jacob still lives down the street ill be back later.

Ymn: Ok be back before dinner.

Jacob P.O.V

I was helping my mom cook and thinking of yn at the same time and then I paused and memories went flashing all through my head.

Mama Theresa (Jacob's mom idk how to spell her name but I did my best lol): Honey, are you ok? Are you thinking about yn again?

Jacob: Yes im ok and yes she was the love of my life and I cant stop thinking about her I hope she'll come back to LA sooner or later.

And all of a sudden we heard the door bell ring.......