Chapter 8 - Forever Unwritten Love.

Chapter 8

“Please. Stop, Jenk please..” My voice pleaded as he stopped. I stared up, My eyes had gone red now from crying. He pulled me up and pushed me against a wall. His lips crashed onto mine as I tried pushing him away. His hands had a firm grip on my waist and it seemed as he was enjoying all of this. Managing to pull my face out, I took several deep breathes in. My emotions, all of a sudden, jumbled up. Glaring at him I pushed him away. “STOP!” Anger crawled in the fire that was burning in my voice. “Nope” was his reply  as he came close to me once again. Getting ready for another painful moment I closed my eyes…

“Don’t you fucking dare touch her…” I heard a voice behind Jenk. Opening my eyes I saw a blurred image of Jaiden, standing with his both hands clenched. Jenk turns and faces my hero. “What if I don’t?” he steps closer towards him and I crouch down against the wall, shivering and shaking in pain and fear. Jaiden took a step forward. “Then, your gone..” Without Jenk replying Jaiden punched him across the face, which got Jenk sending him straight into the ground. Jaiden glanced over at me, he could feel my pain, I was staring back at him, trusting him he would win this battle. Jenk had blood running down his mouth and he looked up after wiping the crimson blood off his mouth and onto the back of his arm. He jumped back up on his feet with no hesitation and got ready to punch Jaiden across the face. However, Jaiden managed to catch his arm firmly before it hit across his face. He twisted Jenk’s arm and pushed him back on the ground. Jenk’s eyes had pain written all over them, as he gave up and lay there, hopelessly. “Don’t ever.. touch her..” Jaiden whispered in a firm tone and turned to me. I got up and ran to him, jumping into his warm hug. He had his fingers on my hair and stroked it gently. “You okay?” He asked close to my ear, in a whisper. I nodded my head, wanting to get out of here.

He started walking away from the horrible scene with me still in his arms. After a bit of walking I stopped and turned to him . “Thank.. you.. Thank you for saving me.” He gave a smile. “No problem.” He bent over and kissed my forehead, which got me blushing like mad. I was pretty sure he saw m blushing that he chuckled when he looked at my face. His smile faded, “Does he know you?” Breaking eye contact I looked onto the ground. “Yes..” I mumbled under my breath, as he brought my head gently back up. “What did he do to you?” It seemed as if he could tell there was something between Jenk and me in the past. “Nothing.” I faked a smile on my face. He gave a small smirk. “Naah, there is something wrong.” Man, he was in his annoying personality again. “I said nothing Jaiden!” He gripped both my arms. “April, tell me..” He gently said. I started off… “Uhmm..”

I don't think I will continue. let me know though