Chapter 3 - Forever Unwritten Love

“Sweet home, sweet home.” I said to myself stepping a foot into the lovely house. Not that big, not that new buy hey, it was good enough. Walking to the kitchen I picked up the remote to the T.V and turned it on.

I fiddled around in the kitchen opening and closing cupboards, I really needed to go to the shops and buy a few needs. Luckily I had ice-cream left in the freezer so I got that out and started eating it. “Man, if the world had no ice cream I would have been dead!” I loved it so much, especially chocolate flavour.

Sitting down on the couch I looked over at the television. Changing channels I came across a movie. It was R rated, but oh well, I won’t chicken out to watch it.

The lights were closed and it was very dark outside. I was cuddled up on the couch holding a blanket I had found. I usually covered my eyes when there was the bloody and insane parts. Shivering I forced myself to keep watching and all of a sudden the door bell rang. My heart was pounding and I didn’t dare get up to open it. Closing my eyes I hoped that person would go away. ‘what if they were going to hurt me? What if they break in?’ so many thoughts drifted through my mind. ‘oh and great, mum wasn’t home! She had gone to my aunties for a few days..what else could get worse!?’ The door bell didn’t stop so I gave up and went to the door. Holding a vase I had just found on a table tight in my sweaty hands I slowly opened the door.

“Wow, wow you crazy!” I heard a voice and opened my eyes. In front of me stood ‘sir annoying’. What was he doing here !? Anger crawled up my spine slowly and started to jump around and dance inside me. “What are you doing here!? Are you crazy!?” A smile spread across his lips. “You said something about ‘crazy’ last time we spoke.. maybe you’re the one who is nuts.” He started to chuckle but I was just recovering from shock to laugh. “Haha, so funny. What are you doing here!? You scared the crap out of me you know?” He sighed. “I'm sorry, I can tell I got you scared..” This dude never really said sorry, but I didn’t accept it. “Whatever, bye.” It was rude, but I didn’t mind. I was just about to close the door when he put he put his hand on  blocking it from closing. “I just.. need to- Can I.. come in?” Why would he want to come in? “No.” I replied, in a firm  and calm voice. He sighed.. “Okay...” And walked down the path. I felt bad, But I couldn’t let him in, he seemed dangerous anyway. Closing the door, and putting the vase back down where it belonged, I walked back to the couch. “Oh god.. the movie is still going..” I didn’t even dare to change it though, I was scared but I was kind of enjoying it.

Time flowed by, but this movie still didn’t end. “How long is this crap!?” I was angry with myself for watching it. 'I wonder if he went…' That was a stupid thought and question, but maybe he stood there or sat on the grass and waited for me. “I’m turning into an idiot” I said shaking my head and focusing back on the movie. But I had a feeling he was still out there. I managed to get out of my position and go up to the door. Slowly I opened it and looked around. Narrowing my eyes I sighed. ‘I think he is gone’ I said to myself. Just when I was about to close the door I saw a figure on the side of the house, crouched down and resting against the wall. “J-Jaiden?” I spoke and the figure stood up. “Yeah?” He replied and walked towards me. “Why are you still here?” I spoke but didn’t get out of the house. “I..Well.. I can’t go anywhere anyway..” he replied in a low tone.That was confusing and I was lost., But oh well. “Do..you want to come in?” He looked up and I noticed Joy in his eyes. He seemed happy since a smile hit his face. He nodded. 

Please comment rate and yeah :P Thanks guys! I hope you are enjoying it :))