Chapter 2 Forever Unwritten Love

Sitting down and watching the movie here in the Cinemas. Wow, so fun. Taylor was beside me with her boyfriend, Jet. Taylor was my best friend since many years, we always sticked up for each other and you could say we are kind of sisters. Jet, he was an okay boy I guess. I wonder why I don’t have a boyfriend. It’s not that I want one, who needs a boy with you.

Instead of focusing on the movie, I focused on my own thoughts, but after some time I got bored. “Taylor I’m going, I have a bad headache, okay?” I lied and was already up, standing waiting for a response. “Awwk.” Was all she said. She was too busy obsessed with him, the movie and laughing, of course. I rolled my eyes and made my way out of the dark and into the light. Just when I was about to exit from the door I bumped into a tall guy. I couldn’t really see his face since it was dark. “Watch where your going.” I glared at him and was just about to walk out. “Are you telling me what to do?” he replied and chuckled.  In seconds I turned to him. “Yeah, yeah looks like I am huh?” Shooting another glare I walked out but to my surprise he fallowed me. He held on to my wrist in a flash. Like I did before, I turned to him. “What do you think your doing!?” There was rage in my voice and anger crawling in my eyes. “Your name?”  He asked. “What is your name?” I wasn’t expecting any of this, I never saw a guy like this in my life. Jerking my hand away from his reach I backed away a little. “None of your business?”. Just when I said that he gave a smirk. “Really?” Feeling uncomfortable I turned to walk off. “Wait.. “ He started off. “I’m Jaiden..” Without even turning I replied. “You don’t need my name.” and finally walked off. “Wow, chill pill!” He shouted after me. I ignored it and walked to my car.

 “What an idiot” I said to myself while starting the car. “Who would fall for him.” And drove off home. It was getting dark, the sun had gone down. Opening the radio I still kept my alerted  eyes on the road, but unfortunately I didn’t see the car speeding towards me. It was still a small figure, but then it came closer. Beaming at the last minute I swirled the car in a different direction. The other car slowed down and stopped a few metres away from me.

With fury I got out of the car and went up to the other driver. “What do you think your doing!?!?” I waited impatiently  until a tall guy came out from his black Ferrari. Narrowing my eyes, I looked at him. He looked just like the one I saw many minutes ago at the Cinema. “You again!!” I had clenched my fists while he gave another smirk. “Yeah, me again.” I looked away and took a deep breath, then turned to him. “Are you trying to kill me?” I was steady and calm, but anger flushed out of my eyes. “Maybe.” He joked and kept looking at me. Feeling uncomfortable I looked away. ”Tell me your name.. and I will leave you alone.”  Looking back at him in hatred I spoke. ”What are you going to do with my name?” Without him giving a response I walked back to my car, but like he did earlier he caught a grip of my wrist and pulled me close. I could tell he was dangerous, from his keen eyes. I didn’t dare do anything in case he would hurt me. “I won’t hurt you” He said in a low tone, it was as if he read my mind. I crawled out of his arms and backed away. “Your.. your crazy!!” Glaring at him one last time I noticed he had a big scar on his left arm. It was none of my business, so I ignored it but it had caught a lot of my attention. “What’s with your arm?” I said and saw his face expression change. He looked away and didn’t reply.

I started to check him out. He has the perfect model body and--. What the hell was I doing. I shook my head. “Haha…checking me out?” He rested his back against the car and it seemed that he was back to his annoying personality. “NO!” I protested back and marched back to my car, starting the engine. I noticed Jaiden come to my car window. “Scared? Why are you running away?” Rolling my eyes, I thought to myself, ‘was this guy going to annoy the hell out of me the rest of my life.’ “You have really lost it. “ I looked at him one last time and drove off, home.