Chapter 4 - Forever Unwritten Love.

We both walked in the house and to the couch. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad when he is here. He sat down. “Hah, You called me back because your scared?” He, as usual gave smirk looking at both the T.V and me. It didn’t feel right to bring in a guy I just met today, but I was afraid soI needed someone with me, and anyway he didn’t seem that bad.

“No!” I said in a grumpy voice and turned back to the movie. “Well okay then grumpy pants” He was still smiling and started watching the movie. “Shut up before I rip your mouth off your face.” I replied muttering. Jaiden looked surprised. “Uhh what? Good luck with that.” He gave a small laughter and I jumped on him. “Okay okay.. I wont say anything!” He tried backing away, it was good that I had frightened him a bit. I smirked this time and hopped back in my comfy position.

A crazy woman jumped on the screen with ebony hair over her face and a white gown covered in blood. I gave out a high pitched scream which got shivers sending up Jaiden’s spine. “Relax relax she’s fake! She isn’t going to come here and eat you, you know” Narrowing my eyes I gave him a dirty look. “Shut up or I will kick you back outside” He stared at me. “You can’t because your too scared” Ignoring that I continued to watch the movie, The reply he gave was true, so I couldn’t really argue with it.

For the next 20 minutes we went through many horrible scenes, which I can assure you, will appear in my night mares. I had no idea I had snuggled close up to Jaiden and hugging him when he finally chuckled and spoke up. “What? You can’t live without touching me?” I have to admit this guy had really lost it..The thing he just said sounded dirty. I backed away from him. The movie had finally finished. And relief took over my body. “I didn’t say I didn’t like it….” He replied and was staring at me. I looked at his face for only two seconds. “You do know that I’m not falling for you right?” He seemed hurt with that. “Are you sure?” He finally said, getting back his energy. “Yeah I am sure.” I changed the channel and got a glimpse of his face. It seemed weak and full of sadness take over. I quickly changed the subject. “What happened to your arm?” I asked like before, I was eager to know. His face expression didn’t change and he looked down. “Nothing” He muttered. Full of suspicious craving inside me I asked again. “Jaiden.. tell me.. What is with your arm?” A few moments later a sigh filled the room and he looked up. “You really want to know?” I nodded my head idiotically and got ready to listen.. ”Well..” He started off..

“Many years ago, when I was a little boy my mum was in the kitchen getting dinner ready. She had a knife in her hand and was chopping.. something, I don’t clearly remember what. Then, my dad came in, he seemed furious. He had got another speeding ticket.” Jaiden stopped for a moment, then continued. “My mum asked what was wrong calmy, but my dad just shouted at her and was all.. angry at her..” Jaiden stopped again. Clenching his teeth. “He was…he was going to slap my mother but she got a knife in her hand.. I jumped in front of them…” Jaiden started to tear up, but I had to hear the rest of this story. “T-then, the knife cut my arm, really deep…I saved my mum from killing my dad and my dad from slapping my mum. But I got severely injured. Mum and dad… started another fight about me..later on..that my mum had to look after me more and watch what I was doing..my mum shouted back that I was responsible and a wise child..They just continued fighting ..this was the first time I had seen them fight and it all started with a speeding ticket and ended with a knife.” Jaiden stopped, I understood he had a hard and unforgettable past. ..”then the next day I found my mum crying on the table. I …” He stopped to try to remember the day, hesitatingly. “I..ran downstairs to calm my mum down then I saw my dad , dead, full of blood on the ground..and the knife.. the same knife beside him..I didn’t know why they had a fight this time, it was all new to me, but my mum was horribly hurt inside. She couldn’t live without him, so, she.. she.. killed herself a few days after my dad’s death. It was un believable and It was funny because..” tears streamed down Jaiden’s face. “It was funny because she had used the same knife..and.. whenever I stare at my arm.. these memories float back to me, never leave me alone..I don’t know what happened to that knife..” 

This was really unbelievable, my mouth was wide open and it felt like I knew the whole past of Jaiden now. He wiped his tears off his face, it was unusual to see a guy cry like this..I also felt sorry for him because he had no parents.. “Im so sorry..” I managed to give him a hug, he wrapped his hands around me, tightly just like I did. “Its.. fine..” He said soothly and closed his eyes tight. “Do.. do you have any brothers or sisters though?” Jaiden looked back at me.. “I had.. well have a brother.. older then me, we always fight.. then one day he left, never returned…” I looked deep into his eyes, so much story hid behind them. So much pain.. You could tell he missed his parents, his family. “I am sorry it was my fault to ask this, now your all.. sad.. and down and –“ He put his finger on my mouth to stop talking. “Just kiss me and all will be better?” my eyes widened at the thought of that. “NO!” Glaring at him I noticed he sighed and looked down. “Sorry” he whispered..I felt light pain hit his heart.. and pierce through mine..