Chapter 9

Bow-chicka-wow-wow-chicka-wow-wow

That's right. I just did that.

Hello everybody!

I have uploaded Chapter 9 (duh), it's kind of just a filler, but it's a much needed filler after all of the stuff that's been going on in the story.

I just wanted to say thank you all for the votes and comments and support that you have given this story! It really means a lot!

Read on...

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

________________________________________________________________________________

***RECAP***

His lips left a trail of fire as his hand caressed my thigh. He nibbled on my neck making me whimper slightly. It was true. My body wanted more. The only time that I had ever felt like this was with Justin, and even that didn't compare to the effect that Noah had on me.

Justin.

His face burst clearly into my mind, dark blonde hair, dark hazel eyes, and fair skin, with a little stubble on his chin. A pang went through my body and I felt sick as I remembered what he did.

Suddenly I wasn't enjoying what Noah was doing to me.

“Noah stop it,” I said strongly. He stared at me, leaving my neck alone. He removed his hand from underneath my towel, which I realized had dropped slightly. I pulled it up and stared at him accusingly.

“Go,” I said my voice breaking. For once he listened to me and left the room, slamming the door behind him

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 9

I slid down the wall and pulled my knees up to my chest. I didn't cry. I promised myself that I would never shed another tear over Justin Fletch. I looked at the long, thin scar that traveled up my pale arm. His voice ran through my mind, reminding me of the first time that I had learned about his darker side.

“I told you what would happen if you didn't listen to me,” Justin whispered with a short blade covered with my blood in his hand.

“I'm sorry Justin,” I sobbed, cradling my arm, which now had a large gash in it.

“Do I need to tell you what to do again?” he whispered even more menacingly.

I shook my head and stood shakily to my feet. I crossed the creaky floorboards of the abandoned warehouse, just a block away from the Jefferson. I climbed onto the single bed and winced as he hovered above me, kissing me roughly. I started crying even harder because I was enjoying it, enjoying him, even though I knew I shouldn't.

“Angie?” Isaac's voice rang through my bedroom. I glanced up, coming back from my nightmarish flashback. He turned the corner and saw me sitting against the wall in a towel and wet hair. His face turned bright red.

“I'm sorry,” he stammered. “I didn't know you weren't changed!”

I smiled. He looked adorable when he blushed.

Adorable? Where was my hard-edged personality going? Snap out of it Angie! I said to myself.

“What are you doing here?” I asked standing up.