Chapter 1

Helloooo everybodyyyy!!!!!!

First off this chapter is dedicated to BreakingFree for making this fantastic book cover!

I have of course started a new story! This story is by far my favorite other than possibly Having Powers.

Yes it's that awesome :D

I really want you guys to enjoy this story so I'm sorry if the first chapter is kind of boring and shorter than the other ones. I promise it gets way better in the second and third chapters!

And steamier ;D

So read on and enjoy!

I love you guys! Thanks for reading!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

“Flight 338 to Los Angeles is now boarding,” a smooth female voice announced to the whole airport.

“Noooo,” Lily complained. She sprinted alongside me through the airport. We dodged bemused looking people left and right.

“What terminal is it?” I huffed as we skidded to a stop. My feet ached.

Note to self: Don't wear high heel leather boots if you plan on running through a large airport.

Lily hurriedly scanned our plane tickets. “Terminal B,” she announced.

“Over there!” I pointed excitedly at a sign to my left. We took off running again.

“Where is it?!” Lily shrieked as the numbers steadily increased.

“It's still ahead of us Lily!” I snapped. “We're only at 301!”

“Final call for flight 338 to Los Angeles,” the same smooth female voice announced.

“We're gonna miss it, Angie,” Lily moaned.

“It's right there!” I yelled excitedly as we passed 336. We plowed through the waiting area and came to a stop next to the flight attendant who was snapping a rope together, effectively cutting off the line to our flight.

“I'm sorry,” I panted. “We got dropped off late.” I thought of the fussy Mrs. Rogers who was against us leaving and mentally cursed her out.

The lady raised her eyebrows at our appearance. I'm sure the worn out clothing, the beaten down appearance, and the unaccompanied minor tags looked suspicious, but she lowered the rope cautiously.

“Tickets,” she demanded in a brisk voice. Lily handed them over and the lady scanned them. “No luggage?” she questioned.

I shook my head. “No only one carry-on for each of us and my guitar,” I replied, not mentioning that Lily and I didn't even own enough possessions to fill a suitcase.

The lady nodded and followed us through the blissfully air-conditioned tunnel and onto the plane. We took our seats, which were thankfully close because my feet were killing me.

“Well that was fun,” Lily said bracingly. I laughed in relief.

“We made it,” I said happily, buckling my seat belt.