Chapter 10

Woot! Woot!

I updated!

But I'm kind of at a roadblock in this story. I know what I want to do with it, but I don't know how I'm going to get there. Hmmm

Love you guys!

Vote, Comment, and Fan!

***RECAP***

Before Lily could respond I changed the subject. “Where are we going to shop?” I said in a dark tone. Giving Lily an infinite amount of money and letting her loose was always dangerous.

“The mall!” Lily cheered as we pulled out of the driveway and down the gravel road. I furrowed my brow.

“But isn't the mall filled with a bunch of people? Who will definitely recognize Noah, Isaac, and, Alex?” I asked incredulously.

“Well this mall is closed today. So we just...persuaded...them to stay open just for us,” Marley said driving crazily through the street.

Persuaded?

Wow they were rich.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 10

“I don't understand why I need this!” I said in disgust as Lily and Marley dragged me into Victoria's Secret, the three guys trailing after us, highly amused.

“Because you don't have any sexy underwear!” Lily scolded. “Trust me, you look like a granny in your nasty underwear and bras!”

My face flamed. “I couldn't buy new underwear because I was saving up for you to go see these idiots!” I protested, pointing at the guys, who were laughing their asses off.

“Even if you did buy new underwear you still would have bought granny panties!” Lily said dragging me over to a rack.

“The point is,” Marley said looking through the racks and seeing me about to argue, “That you need some sexy lingerie.”

“For what!” I asked exasperated.

“For when an extremely hot, sexy guy with a six pack who surfs and is incredibly dreamy is undressing you!” Lily snapped. I blushed even harder.

“Do you have my whole life planned out?” I asked astonished as the guys laughed, rolling around on the ground.

“I'm just looking ahead to your future, dear,” Lily said, smiling deviously.

A curvy, tall, sales associate sauntered over, her eyes on the three guys laughing. “Do you need any help boys?” she purred, swinging her bleached blonde hair flirtatiously, winking at Noah.

“Actually yes,” Marley said holding up a lacy lingerie set. “Can you get this in bra size-what size are you Angie?”

I opened my mouth but the associate cut me off. “I'm guessing 30 B,” she sneered looking at my chest.

What the fuck was her problem? I looked down at my chest. Underneath my shirt I was wearing a bra and a very constricting sports bra that made my boobs look flat.

The shop went quiet as I looked coolly at the sale's associate. “38 D actually,” I said quietly. Her triumphant little smug smirk faltered. “And I wouldn't be talking with your obviously bleached hair sitting on your head. What's wrong? Did your natural hair turn the color of your personality?”

“You're one to talk!” she snapped. I raised my eyebrows.

“I don't dye my hair,” I said smiling falsely. She scoffed.