Chapter 8

Herro!

Yes I am back!

From where?

From writer's block land.

So basically hell -_-

Anyways here is another lovely chapter of Devils From Heaven for you to read!

And I promise for all of you Noah fans out there that this chapter will be particularly good ;)

Go on and read!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

________________________________________________________________________________

***RECAP***

I walked out of the bathroom and into the walk-in closet. It was as big as the room itself but completely empty. I couldn't imagine filling this closet full of clothes yet alone wearing all of them. Suddenly depressed that I didn't have any money to buy clothes, I stripped leaving only my underwear, and threw on a large white t-shirt that went to mid-thigh, and headed back to the main room.

According to the fancy white alarm clock on the nightstand it was 8:30. Feeling tired, even though I had napped, I closed the dark blue curtains on the two windows and and the double doors, turned off the electric blue lamp on the other nightstand, and flopped onto the bed, falling asleep in minutes.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 8

A few feeble rays of sunlight filtered in through the gaps between the heavy blue curtains that covered my shiny windows, and onto my face. I yawned sleepily and sat up, moving my hair from my face with my hand, an automatic thing for me to do in the morning. I stretched, smiling lazily. Last night had been one of the best sleeps that I'd had in a long time. I glanced at the clock. 11:30. Wow, I had slept a long time.

I blamed it on jet lag.

As I was wondering what I should do, my stomach rumbled. Well that answered my question. I hopped out of bed and opened my door, letting more light into my semi-dark room. I glanced around me, aware that I had no idea where anything was.

To my left was a door, which I was guessing was Noah's. I certainly did not want to go in there. To the right was more hallway, where I could scarcely make out the spiral staircase that lead to the second floor.

I was guessing that the kitchen would be on the first floor, so I continued down the staircase until I stepped onto the soft carpeted hallway of the bottom level. I sighed softly. Other than the large open living room in front of me, the rest was doors. I chose to go right, softly padding my way through the hallway on my bare feet, when a woman in maybe her late 30's with dark brown hair in a bun emerged from one of the rooms carrying a hamper full of clothing. She stopped and stared at me.

“Uh, hi,” I said awkwardly. “Are you a maid?”

“Yes,” she said slowly, narrowing her emerald eyes. “Did you just come from Noah's room?”

“Oh!” I exclaimed, blushing heavily after realizing what she meant. It must have looked like I had been having a one-night-stand with Noah.

Actually it wasn't difficult to think that at all, considering my bed head and me with only a t-shirt on.