Epilogue

Okay, here's the deal. This is kind of short. It ties some things up, but also leaves many questions to be answered. So, I decided to write the 2nd book at the same time as "And Then He Fell." The only thing is, my updates might be slower than they already were. I know that's not something you might want to hear, but I don't think it will be a bad thing.

Here's why - I get tired of writing about the AFAF crew. Don't get me wrong, I love them, but I've been dealing with them for quite some time now. By writing another book at the same time, I will look forward to writing about the AFAF crew.

Also, I will write about all of them, like so many of you asked me to. I am sort of in love with Max myself, and would hate to stop writing about him. I'm also thinking that, if I'm ever energetic enough, I can write about everyone's kids...someday.  I do think, though, that  there is a possibility of humanizing Brent, and I am up for that challenge.  :-)

I have some ideas for the next book that I hope you like. I understand if some of you want to jump off the AFAF train now, and that's okay. I'm not always a fan of sequels, either. I won't be offended if you don't read it. I promise.  I hope that you do want to read it, though, or at least give it a try. 

*******************************************************************************************************************

Rhia

A few months have passed since Max and I shared the baby news with our parents. We have discovered that we will be having a boy, and have decided on the name Ethan James. It was a difficult process coming up with a name we could both agree on, but we think this will stick.

Bria and Jason have decided to name their daughter Hannah Rose. Bria is sure that Ethan and Hannah are soul mates. Max isn't convinced, but he keeps his mouth shut. That's just one more reason I love that man.

We've seen Cassie here and there. She looks like she can hardly walk, she's so big. Word on the street is that she's having triplets, but I'm not so sure.

Brent and Kristy are going through some rough times. Joey said that Kristy has been staying with Lexi often, much to Joey's dismay. It's harder for he and Lexi to play house that way. I wish he'd just marry her (Lexi) already.

Speaking of marriage, Brenden and Maya have set a date. They'll be getting married next June, which is a little over six months away. They want to get married on the same beach we vacationed at last summer, and they want all of us to spend a long weekend down there. I'm not sure how that will work with the baby, but we'll see.

Jake and Tina have moved in together. They even bought a dog. Tina's brother, TJ, just moved back from Dallas. He has been staying with them for a few weeks, until he can find a place.

Dane has fallen off the map. I asked my coworker, Lauren, who originally introduced Dane to me, if she had heard anything about him. She mentioned him going into rehab. Apparently, he is still seeing Cassie, and claiming her babies are his. Better her than me, is all I have to say.

Max

I can't explain how exciting it is to see Rhia's pregnancy develop more and more each day. I can't help but feel her belly, or lay my head on it to see if I can hear or feel our son. I can't believe we are having a boy. I know Rhee wanted a girl, but I'm sure we'll be having more. I know I'm up for the challenge.

I'm worried about Brent. He and Kristy fight all of the time. He calls me a lot, since Kristy runs off to stay at Lexi's, and he's afraid that Joey will tell Lexi too much. He knows I'll keep quiet, and that Rhia doesn't really hang out with Lexi or Kristy. He's convinced that the babies Cassie is carrying are his. He's not even sure if she's having a multiple birth. Everyone is talking about how big she is. They aren't lying, though. That girl is as big as a house.  Those poor kids.

I thank The Lord everyday that He gave me Rhia instead of Cassie.  I don't know how I ever thought that Cassie might be able to fill the hole that Rhia once left in my heart. 

Rhia has gained some pregnancy weight, but it only makes her cuter. Her butt is rounder, which I don't mind at all. Her chest is my favorite part, though. I could get lost in her cleavage right now. It's awesome.

We really haven't done much but go down on each other lately. It can get unbelievably hot, though. Everyone keeps telling us we're crazy, but we don't care. We know we are. I refuse to put Mr. Happy anywhere close to my kid right now, even if it drives his mother wild. She told me that if she doesn't go into labor on time, we'll pull the sex weapon out of our back pocket. I'm not sure there is proof that it works, but a few of her coworkers have told her it does. Personally, I think it's just a plot to get me in her pants.

Just thinking back to how we started, it's a wonder Rhee and I ever got together in the first place. I know, without a doubt, that we were meant for each other. There has never been another girl who makes me feel the way that Rhia does. I know that people think that our relationship is based solely on sex, but if you took all the sex away, I'd still love her. I'm pretty sure she'd still love me, too.

"Come to bed, Honey," Rhia says, putting her hand on my shoulder.

I pat her belly and give it a kiss. "Your mommy wants me to come to bed. Should I go?" I pretend to ask the baby.

"He says you better get to bed, because Mommy wants a foot rub," Rhia answers.

"And what's in it for Daddy?" I ask jokingly.

"Maybe some other parts of his body will get rubbed," she says, licking her lips suggestively.

That's enough to convince me. I have to go now.

Dane

Rehab is for the birds, but I guess that makes me a bird, then. Can you believe I'm in here for sex and alcohol addiction? That wench Cassie sent me here to straighten out. She said I couldn't see my kids if I didn't get the help I needed.

I hate it here, but I'm figuring some things out. Things that never made much sense before, but are now becoming much clearer. I'm not sure I like what I've found, but it is definitely worth looking into.

Cassie

I can't stand how big I've gotten. Everyone thinks I'm having triplets, but I'm actually expecting fraternal twins. As far as the doctor can tell, they are both boys. I haven't talked to Dane about their names, but I'm not sure I will. I would love to name them Daniel and Joseph, but I'm not sure what names they'll end up having. As long as they're healthy, I'll be happy.

I still don't know who the father is. I didn't really want to go through CVS testing, because I've heard the baby can be missing fingers or toes from it.  Amniocentesis could be a danger to my little ones, too.  I would rather wait until the babies are born. It's not like either possible father is present. Dane is in rehab, and should still be there when my sons are born. Brent has come over once or twice, but I pretended I wasn't home. I'm not willing to get mixed up with Brent for no reason. Brent can be sweet, but I think he wants to save me as a way of apologizing for our one night stand.

Honestly, thinking about that time with Brent can really turn me on. I'm not even sure why. We were both being trashy that night. I mean, me sleeping with Dane was bad enough, but Brent had been meant as a band aid for realizing that Max was probably in love with Rhia.  I hadn't planned on fantasizing about him for months on end. 

There goes my phone again. It's Brent. That guy just won't give up. Maybe I oughtta talk to him and see what his deal is. Even though I'm still technically with Dane, Brent might make a better baby daddy.

????

I just got back from seeing my son. I feel bad for him. I should have never let his mother take him half way across the country when he was a baby.

Worse yet, when she did, I lost all contact with them. It wasn't until recently that I realized that he was back in town. He doesn't even know I'm his dad.

He recognized my last name, but only because he knows my son, his half-brother. He thought I was there simply because of my job. Only my wife knows about my older son. I haven't even talked about him in the time my younger son has been alive. Maybe it's time I started.

To Be Continued....

**********************************************************************************************************************

"Anything For A Friend" has finally come to an end.  So, I hope you are satisfied with the way this ended.  If not, you'll be able to continue reading about them soon.  The sequel will be called,  "Crazy For You." 

I know that most of you wanted Rhia to have a girl, but just be patient.  There is much more of the story to come.  At least Bria and Jason will have a girl.  And what about Cassie?  Do you think she can handle twin boys?  Will she stay with skeevy Dane? 

How will Tina's brother fit into the story? 

What has Dane discovered about himself?

Will Brent and Kristy's relationship survive?

What kind of wedding shenanigans will happen at the beach?

Who is the guy that has just seen his son for the first time in years?  Who are his sons?

Will having a baby change Max and Rhia's physical relationship?

And there may be other surprises that happen along the way.

Also, if you aren't hanging around for the second book, please consider checking out my other new story, "And Then He Fell."  It's a teen romance about twins and their friends.  There will be some sex, but it will be limited.  This story will focus more on the feelings between the people in love for the most part.  I came up with the idea for it when I was younger, but I still like the concept enough to write about it.  I hope you like it, too. 

I have some time off around Christmas, so I will most likely be editing AFAF to make a few necessary changes.  So, if you see that it is being updated, that's why.  Nothing major should be changed in the later chapters, other than fixing the goofs I've made.  Chapters 6, 7, and 8 (the sexy weekend) will probably be altered more than the others, in case you want to check them out when I'm finished. 

Thanks so much for all of your support!  I'm so happy you have all read my book.  I really hope you'll keep reading.