Chapter 21 - The Wedding Night

I know it doesn't seem like it, but I'm a little uncomfortable with all the sex that ended up in my book.  I didn't plan for it, but I just felt like the characters were asking for it as I wrote about them.  I guess that sounds crazy, but it's true.  Max is an active little guy, and Rhia doesn't mind pleasing him.  They love each other, though, and wouldn't possibly find as much pleasure with anyone else.  It's like I've written a sex scene before I even realize it.  Should I tone it down?  I want this book to be good because of the story line, not because of the smut it might include.  Please let me know what you think.  I enjoy compliments as well as criticism.  I just hate swearing and when people want to rewrite my entire book.  I know I goof sometimes, too, so grammar, spelling, and consistency checks are great, as well.  I get tired of reading my own story over and over again.  I'll leave you to Chapter 21 now.  Sorry for delaying your reading.   I hope it's what you were hoping for.

**********************************************************************************************************************   

Bria

There must have been some type of action going on.  Right after the ceremony, I saw Jake talking to Max and Rhia, then they were gone.  Dane and Brent had reappeared about fifteen minutes later, but there was still no sign of the happy couple.  I figured I should probably go look for them. 

I stopped Brent as he made his way over to Kristy.  His face was bruised and a little swollen.  "Where are Max and Rhee?" I asked, not bothering to ask who had done the damage. 

"I don't know.  I thought they were right behind us.  Stupid Dane showed up, and wouldn't leave until he talked to Rhia.  He's such a douchebag.  And now he's about to be a dad.  It infuriates me," he ranted.  Whoa, somebody really hated Dane.  Come to think of it, a lot of people hated Dane.  He was about to be a dad?  I would have to look into that later.  I wanted to make sure my best bud and her honey were okay. 

"I'll look for them," I stated, walking into the Spencers' kitchen.  I thought I heard someone in the living room.  I walked through the dining room, and into the doorway to the living room.  Whoa.  I really did hear something.  Max and Rhia were going at it right there against the front door.  Their sex life was a little unrealistic if you ask me.  I often wondered how Rhia walked normally, but to each his own.  I hurried out of there as quietly as possible.  I certainly didn't want to watch. 

As I reentered the celebration, Jason approached me, taking my hand in his.  "Don't go in there," I warned.  "The wedding afternoon is underway.  I guess they couldn't wait for tonight," I said, smiling. 

"Those two are crazy.  I honestly don't know how Max does it.  I know he's young, but, sheesh.  Even when I was young, I couldn't perform as often as he seems to," Jason said. 

"That's okay, sweetie," I responded, "you perform perfectly for my liking."  I kissed him on the lips, letting his tongue wrestle with mine for a second or two.  I was happy Max and Rhia had found each other, but Jason was the love of my life, and our time between the sheets was nothing to complain about. 

"I can't wait until you have our baby," Jason expressed, beaming. 

"Let's go dance," I said, pulling my reluctant husband onto the dance floor with one hand as I gently rubbed my still flat belly with the other.   

A few minutes later, we were sitting at a table, tired from our short time dancing.  Rhia and Max emerged from the house, looking.......satisfied.  I wondered if I would have had a different take on the situation if I hadn't walked in on them doing the nasty. 

Rhia hurried over to me.  "Is my dress okay?  We were just, um,........" her face turned beet red, "celebrating that we got rid of Dane," she said.