Chapter 15 - The Reveal

Okay. I am finally updating. I hope you like everyone's reactions to the Max and Rhia confession. I didin't go into detail about everyone's reactions. If I'm missing someone you were waiting for, let me know. I'll add it in. Happy Reading! Hope you enjoy it! Thanks so much for all of the great comments and support.

************************************************************************************************************

Max

Rhia and I walked down the hall. The door to Cassie's and my room was closed once again, and we could hear banging and moaning coming from inside. It was no secret what those pervs were up to. It made me sick and happy at the same time. They were being gross, but I could have my Rhia.

"When did those two start doing the nasty?" Lexi asked Rhia.

"I'm not sure, but we caught them last night," Rhee explained.

"Where were they?" Lexi asked.

"In our bathroom," Rhia answered. "We were in Max and Cassie's room, um, ...... looking for them, when we heard something. That door doesn't lock right, and we opened it to see if someone was sick or hurt. Well, they were sick alright, but not how we thought."

I smiled. She had stumbled over her words, since she wasn't quite ready to let them know what we'd really been doing.

"Are you two okay, being cheated on and all?" Joey asked with concern in his voice.

I looked at Rhia and found her staring back at me. She giggled. I looked at Joey and Lexi. They were looking at us, confused. I snapped out of it. "Yeah," I replied, "I think we'll manage."

"There are a lot of better matches out there for you two anyway," Lexi comforted. Joey nodded in agreement. If they only knew, I thought.

Brent and Krissy walked in then. "Little Maxie sure knows how to get it on...." Brent stopped midsentence. "Wait a minute," he said. "If you're out here," he said, pointing to me, "then who is in there?"

"Cassie and Dane," I answered.

"Whoa, he stole your girl. Why, did you steal his?" he asked Max jokingly.

I saw Rhia's face harden. She didn't like Brent at all. "Actually, if you must know," she started. I kind of wanted to tell everyone at once about Rhia and me, including the two in my bedroom, and she was about to spill the truth defending me.

"We're not sure why," I said, shooting Rhee a look that said, "Shut up." She stopped talking, but she still looked ready to rip Brent's head off. That's my Rhia, I thought happily.

It started raining outside, so we congregated in the living room after breakfast. Eventually, Jake and Tina, and Brendan and Maya had joined us. Bria and Jason had shown up last. Everyone had a unique reaction to hearing Dane and Cassie. If I wasn't so amused by what everyone thought, it would have been hard not to take Rhia into her bedroom and have my way with her. They reminded me of Rhee and me that weekend I'd visited her. Except, I loved Rhia, and I guess she loved me too. I doubt theirs was anything but physical.

Dane

Rhia was never like this. Cassie was insatiable. I'm sure by now, everyone had figured out we had hooked up. Over and over and over again. I didn't care. This chic was crazy. I lost track of how many times we'd done it since we'd awakened.

It started with some spooning that had gotten pleasantly out of control, then continued with some mindblowing shower sex. While we were still in the shower, she had gone down on me. It had been so long since I'd been satisfied this way, because Rhia refused to do such things. I didn't last long in her mouth, I was so excited.