The Starting

Bright lights are some times very depressing & darkness within proves to be the shepherd of the soul.....
Sindhu stares the stars from her terrace,thinking of many scientists & their discoveries.Not the genius of a student she makes ,but she's bright with intellect gained from her parents.Totaly unaware of the schemes made by these mighty stars for her ,continues to explore her world of imagination.....
Kilometres away Seoul's Blue house is holding a meating.But today's is different from the normal ones ,as it's about the safety of the country from the nukes (& biological weapon) of the neighbouring one.It seems one pretty common agenda but in reality it's far from the word 'common'.
'Only if we can possibly shake hands with a country powerful ,then can we surpass this situation sir.' Said prime minister Kim jung ro to the president Dr.Yoon senior.
"States will help"Home minister Gun said in a tone with a ting of obviousness.
The President has not spoken yet ,stayed rather quite knowing he needs just more than help from the states.While he was paying attention to his ministers suggestions the doors barged open & entered a young man, who looked rather a boy with perfect features. He at once started
"I apologize... for my this unethical behaviour Honorable president & respected ministers ;But I need my grandfather to have his medications.
later.... I wish to have a word with him before I fly to India".
Instead of calling for security all the people started smiling."hmmm"said Dr.Yoon Sr. With a deep sigh in a manner of surrender ;followed the instructions ,felt helpless with this topic as alway ,but happiness deep within him crawled.
More than ever now he wanted to secure his country, his people& above all.....his grandson.