"What was That?"

Hey guys, I just need to say I LOVE THIS GAME AND POPPLIO IS THE CUTEST THING EVER HOW CAN ANYONE SAY NO TO HIS FACE LET ALONE HATE HIM??? His name is Oikawa btw

"Hey, Rogue. Rogue?" I hear Sting whisper softly.

I slowly wake up, to see that I am still in his arms.

Which I do not mind at all.

"Hm? What?"

"We probably should go back to the guild."

"How long was I asleep?"

"Eh, not that long. About half an hour or so. You're cute when you're asleep."

"No."

"Come on, we should get back," Sting stands up. I stand up as well, but before I could even start walking, Sting carries me. I let out a small squeak of surprise, and he laughs a little. "You really are adorable, Rogue."

"Stop," I blush furiously, and he starts to walk back to the guild.

This just felt so nice... I snuggle into his chest, and he doesn't seem to mind at all. He was just so warm, and I didn't want him to let go. I take a deep breath, and it was a mixture of the fresh air, and the Sting's scent that reminded me of home.

It was almost like time stopped, because the walk felt like it took longer than the way there. But I didn't care about that. In fact, I enjoyed every second of being in his arms.

When we did reach the guild, Yukino and Minerva were there talking. Yukino was carrying Frosch, and Minerva was carrying Lector. The two spot us, and they both squeal at the sight of Sting carrying me.

Maybe he did that for the prank... Of course he did.

"You guys ready for tonight?" Yukino asks, and Sting puts me down.

"Hell yes!" Sting yells.

"It's gonna be so fun watching you guys make out the whole time," Minerva smirks. Yukino giggles, and I quickly look away to hide my red face.

"Well, we asked Yukino to bring you along soo...." I simply say, and Minerva rolls her eyes.

"Well, I should probably finish the last of my papers," Sting grabs my hand and drags me to his office.

"We can help you!" Yukino chimes.

"Okay then."

And what they meant by "helping" was Yukino playing with Lector and Frosch, Minerva spinning on the "spinny chair," (as what Sting likes to call it) and me literally not doing anything.

And people say that us four make a great team.

"What time is it? I'm borreeddd!" Minerva groans.

"Tch, at least you got the spinny chair..." Sting scoffs.

"We still have a few hours left, Minerva," Yukino reminds her.

"Why don't we just go there early? You know, to spend extra time together or something," Minerva continues to spin around in her chair.

"Doesn't sound like a bad idea, right?" I turn to Sting.

"Hehe, yep!" He winks at me. Seriously, all he thinks is that I am just playing along with this stupid trick. Everything I say, he just thinks that.