"We are Not!"

I walk back home at a somewhat sluggish pace. All I was really thinking about was Sting, I guess.

How he held me while we were still at the guild. How my hand seemed to fit just perfectly in his. And his blue eyes...

Gah! This whole prank thing is just getting to me.

I don't know why I'm just acting like this. Like we are actually dating or something.

We are not!

Okay, it might seem like we are. But this is just to play a trick on our friends. We are not.

He thinks he is so hilarious...

But a small part of me wouldn't mind if we were?

ARGH!

What is the point of this anyway?!

I mean, who even thought of this? What gave him the idea that this might even work?!

And of course, this idiot wants to actually try it out.

Every time he tries something new, something will get screwed up.

I finally get to the front of my house. And of freaking course, Sting and I live freaking together.

Isn't everything in life just amazing? Because I certainly think so...

I slowly open the door, sort of hoping that Sting wouldn't see or hear me coming in. I don't know if I was willing to talk about what happened back at the guild.

But of course, with my amazing luck, Sting spots me as he was stuffing his face with snacks and sweets. Well, I probably should have seen it coming. Knowing him and all.

"Hey, you're here!" Sting muffles with his mouth full of brownies.

"Looks like so."

"Hey, Rogue," I hear him more clearly now.

"What?"

"So the prank..."

"Hmm?" I start to panic a little inside, for some whatever reason, I do not know. Oh my god, my heart is beating so fast now. Why?! And my face suddenly feels very hot. What is happening to me?!

"It was fun! Wasn't it?" He laughs loudly.

"Whatever. Besides, how long will this even go on for?"

"However long it takes, buddy!"

"So, forever..."

"If that's what it's gonna be, then I am totally down for that!" He brightens as he eats another brownie.

"Well, I guess..." I shrug, still a little unsure about it all. I even blush at the fact he's okay with going on with this for a while.

"Yay!" He cheers as he stuffs another brownie in his mouth. Seeing him being so content. It felt nice. His smile just made time slow down, and his laugh perfectly suited him.

He sometimes would act like a little kid, but that's what made him unique, really. He doesn't worry about anything. He just has fun doing whatever. Even though he clearly knows the responsibilities of a guild master, he's still carefree and having a good time.

"And oh man, do I know what we're gonna do in front of the others tomorrow," he laughs again. "It's gonna be great! Haha!"

"Oh no," I don't really know exactly what he might be planning.

And you will never know neither. It's Sting, he could literally come up with anything.

And he was also pretty dangerous when it came to playing Truth or Dare with our other friends.

But again, it couldn't possibly be that bad. And if it meant him putting his arms around me, or holding my hand again, I wouldn't really mind.

I think?

Wait.

WHAT?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How about I give you two chapters? This is a very short one, so yeah!

Remember when I was rambling about Pokémon earlier?

Okay, I played the actual games, like Pearl, Platinum, Heartgold, Black and White, X and Y, ORAS, and soon Sun and Moon, so I AM NOT JUST "GOING WITH THE TREND"

I WAS THAT ONE KID EVERYONE LAUGHED AT FOR LIKING POKÉMON

So apparently there are THOUSANDS OF SHIPS???

LITERALLY MASSES OF EM

AND SOME ARE LIKE PEOPLE SHIPPED WITH THEIR OWN POKÉMON????

I never knew this?

Um, sorry, I'm not really into that to be honest.

I FOUND ANOTHER SHIP I SHIP

IDK MAN

I THINK ORIGINALSHIPPING IS CUTE OKAY???

ITS LITERALLY LIKE GRATSU. LIKE A RIVALRY AND STUFF.

I love it.

Again, no one probably knows what the hell I'm talking about.

Like I might end up rambling more about it. Maybe not. Maybe I'll regret saying and posting all of this.

But gay ships are yay ships am I right?

I will see y'all later then!

And I do not own anything from Fairy Tail! Hiro Mashima does!!