The Aftermath

As Purplenyan came flying (More like stumbling) towards Nate carrying The White Commander, he looked at them with panic in his eyes. "What happened!? Why are they bleeding from their chest? Are you guys okay?!"

Purplenyan just rubbed its ear in annoyance. "I won't be okay for much longer if you keep screaming in my ear."

Jibanyan sweatdropped at Jillinyan's sarcasm. "Shouldn't we, I don't know, take them to a hospital?!" He asked Jillinyan and Nate.

"Oh brilliant! Let's just waltz right on in a hospital and say 'Can you patch this Yo-kai up?' That would work out soo well."

"You do realize there is a Yo-kai world filled with hospitals." Jibanyan deadpanned.

"I don't know how to get there, so that wasn't on my list of 'Places To Go In Case of Emergency'." Jillinyan deadpanned back.

Nate sighed at the two cat Yo-kai's childish behavior. Just as he was about to comment something, The White Commander let out an annoyed sigh. "Hello! We're bleeding from our chest right now! Is it really the time to argue?"

Jibanyan just sighed and said "They're right. Let's go and take them to a hospital in the Yo-kai world."

"Hello! Can you explain how exactly we get there?" Jillinyan hissed through gritted teeth.

Jibanyan sighed and muttered something under his breath that sounded like 'hopeless' and 'stupid'. Jillinyan felt one of her ears twitch with annoyance. "Nate can easily ask Mirapo to help us."

"Thank you!" Jillinyan exclaimed sarcastically. "You finally told me what I needed to know!"

000

With Jibanyan leading Jillinyan as she struggled to walk with The White Commander on her back because of their stupidly long legs. "Could you at least help me?!" She growled through gritted teeth.

Jibanyan looked at Jillinyan for a moment before he continued walking and answered "No, because if you are struggling with them, how do you expect me to help you when I'm shorter than you?"

Jillinyan started glaring holes into the back of the red cat's head. If looks could kill, Jibanyan would be a goner. As Jillinyan muttered incoherent (and probably offensive) things, Jibanyan stopped without warning her, so she ended up tripping over the midget and almost dropped Willo and Whisper. "Oi! What the heck was that for?!" Jillinyan shrieked.

"Watch where you're going!" Whisper shouted.

"You're carrying precious cargo here!" Willo added as Jillinyan rolled her eyes.

"We're here." Jibanyan simply replied.

"You could have freakin' warned me that you were going to stop!" The female cat huffed.

"That wouldn't have been any fun." Jibanyan answered.

"Can you guys stop arguing for once in your life?!" Willo said as loud as she could without injuring herself further.

"I don't know, can I?" Jillinyan muttered under her breath.

"I heard that." Willo growled.

"Whatever." The human Yo-kai hybrid grumbled.

Jibanyan sighed and walked into the hospital. Jillinyan hurried to catch up and mentally groaned to herself. My clothes are covered in blood now. They better be paying for the cost of getting the stains out. 

As the cat duo walked into the hospital (With a bleeding Yo-kai on one of them) they received a few strange glances though most were of concern. A nurse approached the small ragtag group. "Is there something you need?" They asked.