Save Some Lives

BAM! Here's the update, Kiiki1337

Now you gotta update your Fanfiction XD

--------------------

Robin hissed in pain as the shadowed figure wrote something out on Robin's chest with a knife. For fudge's sake-- it hurt like hell!

Next to Robin, Kid Flash lay next to him, blood coating his shaking form.

Robin took shallow breaths when the shadowed figure finally stopped to admire his bloody work: Robin now had an owl-shaped cut across his chest. The boy squeezed his eyes shut, not being able to bare the pain. 

"Please hurry..." he whispered under his breath as the shadowed figure walked away, and in the process dropping the blood-coated knife. Robin bit his lip as he let himself slip away into what seemed like terrifing nothingness.

--------------------

Artemis slipped into the batcomputer's chair unhesitatingly, the three older heroes watching closely.

The female archer's fingers looked like they glided over the keyboard as she quickly typed something out.

I few files came up.

And then some others.

Artemis frowned. If only she had the hacking skills of Robin.

Robin.

The young hero's name made her even more anxious. She needed to find Robin and Kid Flash, and as much as she hated to admit it, the two pranksters were a huge part of what the team was now.

The thought almost made her cry.

She had then somehow connected her com to the computer, successfully finding Robin and Kid Flash.

The blue map stretched across the screen, and two symbols glowed furiously. A lightning bolt and a yellow 'R'.

Artemis sighed in relief. If the symbols were glowing, then the two were still alive. She reached up to her com. "Artemis B06 here. I found Robin B01 and KidFlash B03." she said into the com.

"This is Aqualad B02, where are B01 and B03?" their leader almost immediately asked.

"I... Don't know. It looks as if they are being held inside a warehouse. Though, if this is the Court Of Owls and League Of Shadows then they could be being held underground." said Artemis thoughtfully.

"I don't care if they're a hundred feet underground or miles. All I care about is what warehouse they're being held in and if they're alive." growled SuperBoy, worried in a pissed off kinda way for their teammates. 

"Don't get to pissy, SuperBoy," warned Artemis, though she then awnsered the kryptonian's 'question', "They're being held in warehouse 167, and they are alive. If they weren't I wouldn't know where they were right now. They are not moving, so I suspect that they are knocked out." 

I faint growl could be heard as SuperBoy let go of his com, so the team couldn't hear him anymore.

"Miss Martian B05 here, is there a possibility that even if their symbols are glowing that they are.... You know.... Dead?" asked the Martian, hesitation in her words.

Artemis was silent for a moment, "Maybe," agreed the archer, "but let's hope not. The last thing we need are more deaths to haunt our lives." she then removed her hand from the keyboard.

"We'll all meet at the warehouse in exactly an hour." Aqualad said suddenly, ripping Artemis away from her thoughts.

"Agreed." SuperBoy said, joining the chat once again.

"Then it's decided." agreed Artemis, dropping her hand from her com. 

She stood up and faced the heroes. The look on their faces told her that they had hear the conversation. 

"Come on." she commanded, "We're going to save some lives."