More Than A Normal Kidnap

"AAAHHHHH"

Artemis's head shot up, startled by the sudden screams, only to find her teammates already up and yawning. 

"Huh? What was that?" Asks Megan tiredly.

"Not sure, but it sounded like Wally and Robin." Comments Conner shrugging.

"But Wally and Robin are fine! See? They're right th-" Everyone looks at the spot the two best friends were formally only to see a pool of crimson liquid.

"-ere?" Finishes Artemis confused, "Crud."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, Bats?" Asks Green Arrow.

"This is defiantly blood. But it seems like two types of blood together." Responds Batman, examining the already crusty blood.

"Do you think Wally and Robin are alive?!" Squeaks Megan, panicking for the two boys' whereabouts.

"Are you forgetting that this is Robin and KidFlash we're talking about?" Asks Artemis.

"And are you forgetting this is Robin and KidFlash we're talking about?" SuperBoy asks Artemis.

"Point taken..."

"This is no time to be fooling around. Batman, are there any clues on where they might be?" Asks Kaldur, more worried than any of the young heroes. Robin was like their little brother and Wally was like the team's joker. Despite how much of a better joker Robin was than Wally.

"Yes."

Everyone perks up in hope.

Batman holds up a feather.

"A feather? THE COURT DID THIS?!" Yelps Artemis throwing her hands in the air, almost hitting SuperBoy.

Conner gives off a low growl, "Oops. Sorry Supes." Mumbles Artemis.

"They might have done this. We do not know for sure..." Say Batman trailing off.

"Not sure?! IT'S A FRIGGEN OWL FEATHER!!!!!" Shouts Artemis with more sass than usual.

"Artemis." Warns Aqualad.

The young archer sighs heavily.

"Right."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robin woke up in a very uncomfortable dim-lit room.

"Huh?"

Looking to his left, he sees Wally's familiar face. Much to his demise, he was unconscious.

"This is more than a normal kidnap..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR THE TIME IVE SPENT MAKING THIS CHAPTER!!!!!

Someone hid the mouse from me....*Glares at sister*

ENJOY AND DON'T BE MAD AT BE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!