Deal

Kaldur ducked an incoming fist. Kaldur, Conner, Megan, Artemis and Wally were currently trying to stop a robbery in StarCity.

Robin was at Gotham patrolling alone because he said it was 'dangerous.'

Wally knocks one robber out cold and elbows another behind him in on swift movement. "'It's to dangerous.'" KidFlash says mimicking Robin. 

Wally dodges a row of bullets. "'You guys could get hurt.'" He mimics again, punching the robber down. He was obviously angry by Robin's decision. I mean... he's a 14 year old teen running around in the bat's territory.

Kaldur and Conner finished the rest of the robbers while the others returned the precious jewels and artifacts. Their every time plan was fight the robbers, return the things they stole and get the heck away before the hero of the city comes. 

Today was not that every time plan.

Green Arrow shows up, pinning the last robber to the wall with an arrow. Green Arrow wasn't the only one there.

Green Lantern, Superman, Aqualad, The Flash, Martian ManHunter, and the one that makes everyone's skin crawl- Batman himself.

"Well, Cra-" Wally starts but is cut off by Artemis and Miss Martian. "Language!" They yelp out in union. "Whoa. Um. Okay?" Says KidFlash confused.

Kaldur looks at the adult heroes, "I'm sorry but we need to get going now." He says calmly.

"I'm also sorry, but we can't allow that." Aquaman says, sharing the same calm nature as Kaldur.

"And why is that?" Asks Artemis putting her hands on her hips while narrowing her eyes. "Well... You guys are kids and can get seriously hurt, but we found out really cool things about you guys so we are going to take you to our base and take some tests don't worry it probably won't hurt and we might have to fight you guys so-" Flash is cut off by Green Arrow elbowing his stomach. "YOW!! Okay that hurt!

"Tests? So what are we now? Lab rats?" Asks Superboy frowning.

"No-"

"Yes."

Everyone stops talking. The only sound that could be heard was a group of cop car sirens in the distance. 

Kaldur sighs. "Fine. But you have to promise not to harm us...." "Done." "And to do tests at our own base." "..." The leaguers look at each other uncertainly.

"Taking us away from our home is called kidnapping. And I'm pretty sure heroes don't kidnap." Artemis says, a smirk forming on her face.

Batman's frown deepens, making the young heroes flinch."Deal."

The team looks at each other smiling. "Perfect." The young female archer says.