That's Just Great...

Robin breathed in and out heavily. Wally and him was drenched in blood, and they had already sworn not to talk about what had happened a few minutes ago.

Not to mention it was freezing because of their ripped clothing.

Kidflash gasped quietly.

"Are you okay, Wally?" Whimpered out Robin.

Robin took in Wally's wounds as carefully as he could at that moment.

"I can't even move..." Said the once energetic speedster.

"By this rate we might die from blood lost..." Whispered Robin.

"Not helping."

"Sorry."

Wally mumbled something under his breath. 

"What was that?"

"I said that if I could only use my speed..." KidFlash said looking at his chained feet.

"Not gonna happen buddy."

"I knoooooow." Whined the ginger.

"Waiiiit. Maybe it could happen...." Said Robin thoughtfully. 

"Dude. I doubt that your so called 'plan' would work-" "Molecules." "What?" "Molecules. Shift your molecules." "....Your kidding." "Nope." "But I can't-!" "Shut your mouth and shift your molecules!!!" Robin whisper yelled.

Wally huffed in anger and tried to shift his molecules like Robin said to. "I... Can't... Do it!" He growled, "Like I said- I can't move!" 

"Well that's just great." The acrobat said sarcastically.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys! I'm sorry for my absence. I was taking a break from writing. Plus I was on writer's block... But I'm back and updates will be coming up a bit slower, same goes for my other Fanfiction 'Birds Were Born To Fly'. Again, I'm SUPER sorry for my absence and I'll howl to you later

~MoonWolf(BatBrat)