Page 5

( Heyxxxx i hope  like this book.)

" Oh my god Calista you should've told me i would never do that to hurt you." Niall said with a soothing voice. 

I sat there starring at my hands thinking that i had my heart broken by some ass of a guy who was Jim. I dont care about him anymore he is not my cause.

I felt to warm soft hands wrap around my waist and pull me closer. I want to feel and be safe with Niall i love this guy!! I wish he would ask me out already.

"Calista you are the only girl i want and need...... I need you."

The words he choose made me get butterflies.

Uggg i swear he is going to drive me crazy.

"Niall why me why do you want me?" 

NIALLS POV

" Calista you are the only girl i want and need...... I need you." as soon as those words came out of my mouth i got scared of what she would say to me.

It was about a couple minutes of silence untill she spoke up.

"Niall why me why do you want me" 

I cant belive the words that came out of her mouth cant she see that she is the only one for me.

Ugg she's going to be the death of me i swear.

"Calista i want you because of how we ment you ur unquie so inscure about yourself. I loved that about you. You are amazingly talented with your voice. I know this from when we were in school in music class. Lastly you are beautiful dont let anyone else tell you other wise or i will bet the living shit out of them i swear"

She let out a giggle which caused me to laugh a long with her. 

Her laugh is just so cute ugg i could listen to it all day.