Page 2

( Big thanks to Jaimie who made "I Promise" she is awesome and inspierd me to make a book so i hope u enjoy. Plz vote for me and comment.)

The bell rang at the end of lunch and i left to go find Karly's car. Of course she had to be parked by Niall. He's walking towards me. He came up to my ear and whisperd " Hey beautiful." I made me get butterflies in my stoumch. I havent had this feeling for a long. As he walked away i knew i wanted more but every other girl is drowling over him. I can see it. Why would he want with me. My thoughts got interupted by Karly yelling my name. I got in the car and she droped me off at my house. I greeted my mom at the door and told her bout my day. I went up to my room and started my homework. I heard the door bell ring as a couris person i go to see who it is. My mom left to work she is a nurse she has to work night shifts every now and then. I opend the door and to my surprise it was Niall. " Hey Calista." Said Niall. What the fuck how did he get to my house. " hey um you wanna come in?" I asked i know its not polite to not invite someone in. i opend the door more and he walked in. " you want anything to drink water?" I asked again. " Yea i would love that." He said. Can i just say he has the most hottest accent ever! I got his water and then sat on my couch. He joined and sat too. I told him i would be right back to get my homework. He didnt care so i went to my room and grabbed my stuff. I felt a pair of arms grab my waist. I jumped a little " Shh its okay babe its just me." It was Niall first of all we arent dating and second oh my gosh did he just do that. I got out of his hold and went down stairs. 

Ohhhh cliff hanger i hope u guys enjoy