page 4

( I love you all thank u guys for reading my fan fic i luv u all xoxoxo- calista)

He cupped my chin and kissed me. It was like i was the only girl in the world. I got butterflies dancing around in my stoumch. Our lips moved in sync and he lifted me up and put me on his hips. I wrapped my leg around him and he took me to my room.

I disconnected our lips and told him " I can't we arent even dating and i cant do it." I said. "Calista im sorry are u still a..." i cut niall off before he could finish. " Yes i am i just can't  made a promise to myself that i would only do that when im dating someone." i said 

Luckly he stopped and put me on my bed. He had gult in his eyes. I felt so bad i think i should tell him the truth why i can't do this. " Niall i have something i want to tell you." he just nodded and i began to talk " My ex-boyfriend abused me his name is Jorge. He would hit me because i didn't clean at times when i was sick he hit me if i missed a spot when cleaning. He pretty much hit me when ever but i delt with it. It was only when i couldn't deal with it anymore that he made me go into the hostible i called the police when he came into my room. Once they came to take him away he screamed " YOU WILL REGERT THIS I WILL COME AND GET YOU!!! THIS WONT BE THE LAST TIME YOU SEE ME!" I got so scared i feel like he is watching me its been two years since his been in jail he has two more left but im still scared." 

Niall came to my side and hugged me i felt safe in his arms he made me feel like im the only girl in the world. I know that there are many other girls in the world he could have. what if he cheats on me when we are dating if we even date. 

Niall picked up my head and rubbed his thumb on my cheek bone and kissed me. He whisperd "Calista im so sorry. I will be here to protect you he will not touch you." I just nodded.

"The thing im scared of is he will cheat on me thats what me ex-boyfriend did to not just abused me he cheated on i walked on him naked on the couch next to some girl." i said

i hope you guys enjoyed the book vote comment i love u guys and i hope you like my book!!!!!!