Heart Broken (Fan fiction of Niall Horan)

(Note this is my first fan fic. I hope u enjoy. Plz vote and comment.)

"Get up lazy pants!" yelled my bestfriend Karly. I slowly got out of my bed, just to make her mad. Like I guessed she came running up the steps and walked in. "Hurry up we're going to be late for school." Karly said. I picked out a tank top that said "I'm sexy and I know it" then i picked out a pair of shorts that came with a belt. I put my hair into a messy but cute bun and applyed my make-up on my face a little mascara, eye liner, blush, eye shadow, and bronzer. I grabbed my bag and got in Karly's car. When we got to the high school a bunch of people looked at me. I wisperd to my friend " What the hell are they looking at?" She shuged her shoulders and contuined to walk. I just headed to my first class. As i enterd the classroom i saw that a person was at my table. I walked up to my teachter and asked " Who is at my table? You know i like being alone." Mrs. Angleic told me he was a new kid his name is Niall Horan. OH  that makes a lot more since. I went to my table and sat down. Niall glanced at me every now and then and can i say he is HOT! I found out he is in most of my classes as the day went on. I finally came to lunch and i found my spot outside by a tree where i can relax and do my homeword.