Rumors

"You keep it inside, 

'Cause that's the safest place to hide."

The kids stared at the curly haired boy decked in a classic loose green sweatshirt and blue jeans. He camouflaged in the masses, yet it didn't stop the whispers or the stares. It didn't stop them to pat at his back, or shoot him a disgusted look.

He nodded in acknowledgement when Jake Spears, his friend came up to him and congratulated him. Praising him for his score, asking how he managed to do it, the smile on the Jake's face never once dimming.

The boy just shrugged, mumbling a quick I don't know, he walked away. Discomfort radiating from him.

When Paul Shrebatsky came up to insult him, stating how he was just her boy toy. That she would discard him at the quickest notice possible because it was most likely a bet, the boy just shrugged before side stepping him and heading to his class.

The accusations never stopped. Some asked him if he tried to rape her, others suggested that she most probably had bad taste. Yet amidst the jealous angry mob, compliments were showered. Every other person congratulated him for his win.

A win he didn't even work for.

The poker face never slipped; placed carefully, to hide any of his feelings.

Nobody needed to know.

He didn't know how all the news was all over the school, but he didn't care. As long as they stayed as far from the truth possible, he would be fine. 

{A/N: If you like it click on the small star, and if you really like it then comment also. But if you dont really like it, well sorrz bruv. 

ANYWAYS. IM VERY EXCITED FOR THIS STORY. I'll probably update every alternate day or so because i have all the chapters written down. YAYY. Im happy. Anyways i really do hope you like it}