Long time, no see

Hi everyone! It's been far too long and I apologize for my random apologies every time I try to update something but I just have to tell you big news. Since Descendants 2 is now in the works as I speak, I am starting to write the sequel for The Thief. I have already gotten started thinking some stuff for the epilogue since I know the ending to this book is kind of rushed and people probably don't don't understand what's going on and asking questions like "what has Ben said about Ellie leaving?", "are her and Mal good enough friends now?", "what's gonna happen once Ellie tells Jay that she has to go back to the isle of the lost?". Lots of questions that I know a lot of you have will be answered in the next book I hope. I'm sorry this book's ending was rushed but I wanted to get it out of the way and I had barely enough inspiration to make the fantastic ending that all of you wanted. But I promise, although I can't speak for all of you, that I'm gonna put all of my work and dedication into this sequel so you will all love it as much as this one. I should be getting my laptop back some time in a month or so because that broke and obviously my writing it as good on a phone as it is on there so right when I get that back I will be starting to jot down ideas for the sequel. But overall that's all I wanted to tell you guys because I know I haven't spent much time on this book for awhile and I just needed to let you guys know I didn't just forget about it. I am super excited for the sequel of the movie and my book so just keep a look out for both. Btw, I love Mal's bangs for the sequel. Goodbye, beautiful people. Feel free to leave comments and ask questions because I'll be responding to whatever you all have to say all night.

Oh, and happy birthday to me. 😉