The After Party: Part 1

(A/N: All the songs that are in this chapter (Parts 1 and 2) are on The Thief's playlist on Spotify. My user is m_rocks. Go check it out if you haven't already!!!! Gonna be a long chapter.....#noregrets. )

Ariana, Tamera, Merissa, Jassie, Cindy, and I have been practicing for the after party ever since the coronation. We were now the entertainment, and I am kinda freaking out. Mom said that after saving Auradon that I deserved to treat myself. By treating myself I guess that means going to the after party. I'm really, really nervous. I'm not a performer, barely even a singer. I don't know how I was gonna pull this off.

Ariana said that when the party first starts she's gonna perform with everyone because apparently almost the entire school has been working on a performance for the last couple of weeks called 'Set It Off'. I'm okay with it. It gives me time to prepare myself before I go up. I heard even Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos were gonna do it too. Me and the girls are gonna do a couple of performances together and then we each do solo acts to keep the stage occupied. We didn't learn dance routines or any of that stuff because there wasn't enough time.

Evie helped make me a dress which I was lucky for with such short notice. I actually liked it to be honest. It's the kind you'd see in a fairy tale. I was gonna fight with Evie about the sparkles she put on it, but overall I thought it was cute. I also borrowed some black heels of hers to match (a/n: the outfit she is wearing is at the top).

The after party starts late at night, like at around 10. So it was gonna be very festive and everything. I think I am ready. I am in my dorm with Cindy, Jassie, Merissa, and Tamera. Ariana is downstairs making sure the decorations and everything are on point for when the people arrive. All the girls were getting their dresses ready. They all looked very pretty. I felt intimidated to have them as best friends.

Jassie was wearing a two piece outfit. The top was a cropped flower-printed overall shirt. Then at the bottom was a shimmery skirt with a black and white checkered belt that was also shimmery. Her makeup was also on point which wasn't surprising considering she did my makeup also which looks flawless.

Cindy was wearing a simple blue dress with blue heels and barely any makeup other than mascara and lip gloss. She didn't really have to do anything to make herself look pretty. She's Ms.Perfect, remember?

Tamera kept it simple with a slinky black dress that fit her body perfectly. The dress had a ruffly outskirt around the waist that made it just a bit more unique. Her nails were painted black, and she had a cute stone necklace around her neck. And lastly, she had golden spiked black shoes that put the outfit all together.

I don't know what Merissa is wearing because she still in the bathroom trying to put her outfit together. I know she had to borrow it from Jassie because she had no dresses in her wardrobe. She didn't like them at all. I didn't like dresses either to be honest, but I'd try them on every once in awhile.

"Do you guys think these shoes go with my outfit?", Jassie asked us.

I looked down at her shoes. They were simple hot pink heels. They weren't too flashy or anything, and since her nails were painted pink I guess it all goes together. Then again, whatever do I know about fashion?

"You look fabulous.", Cindy complimented.

Jassie smiled at her. "Thanks. I'm just a little worried about the party."

I let out a breath of relief. "Glad I'm not the only one."

"Guys, we've been practicing for the whole day, I think we're good. Besides, how bad could it be? The party is only gonna last till midnight. Fairy Godmother's rules, remember?" Tamera reassured us the best she could, and it actually kinda worked.