Don't Look Back At The Past Because You'll Be Missing The Future

I'm known to cause a little mischief but that doesn't mean I'm evil. My mom isn't like all the others here. She believes in kindness and that it doesn't matter that you have bad blood in your veins, you can be whatever you want no matter who tells you otherwise. You might be wondering who this woman is. Some people call her a villain, some people call her a queen (But the Evil Queen begs to differ). You're about to find out in just a sec-

"Sweety, your friends are waiting.", I heard from in the foyer.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I've told my mom a thousand times to not call them 'my friends' around them. Trusting anyone on this island is basically a felony. Apparently trust and kindness and caring is for the weak. My mom just doesn't understand that fitting in on this island will all these ruthless villains and their children is hard considering the fact that most of them think I don't belong. Even though I've been here since I was born people still don't trust me and my mom.

"COMING!", I shouted.

I got off of my blue comforters and started walking to the mirror to see that my dress was perfect without a wrinkle in sight. I looked at my sparkling necklace around my neck and held it very tight. My mother says her sister gave this to her before they had to separate. My mom gave it to me when I was born and said it was a good luck charm from my so called Aunt Ana. Never seen her, barely hear about her, but care about her. Love is the strangest feeling isn't it? It can happen to anyone even if they don't feel close they have that certain connection that pulls you closer to them. I shrugged and hurried up to the front door to see my mother standing next to the door in her sparkling blue dress and a glittery cape to make it perfect. She had a smile on her face that could make anyone melt, which is weird considering her powers.

I walked in front of her to see my 'friends'. I first saw Carlos. Oh, Carlos. He's very different from most villain's children. He actually cares and is very nice, but doesn't try to make it obvious. Which I liked. We're practically the same person. He had the same white curly highlights in his hair. He was wearing a red and white jacket and under it was a black sweater. Then he was wearing white jeans with a chain hanging from them. Like Mother, like son I guess. If you haven't already noticed he's Cruella De Vil's son. The lady who tried to do something horrible to 101 dalmatians. I didn't try to get to know the whole story because it's just sad in general. Who would want to hurt sweet innocent puppies?

Then there's Evie. The daughter of the Evil Queen. The one who tried killing Snow White with a poisonous apple. She is obsessed with finding a prince charming and being the perfect housewife to do his needs. Just being plain insecure. And of course she taught Evie the same thing just because she wants her to do what she never got a chance to do. Like all the other villains on this island do. Manipulate their children making them feel bad for not living up to their expectations. And it's very sad because Evie is already beautiful and smart, but her mom completely brainwashed her mind at the age of 3 months. According to Evie, her mom taught her how to apply blush before she could even walk. Evie was wearing a blue leather dress and her hair was dyed with blue streaks. She had a crown on top of her head. The same crown her mother got her when she was 8 to convince Evie that being a princess is everything and beauty helps you get there. Just sad. I looked down to see her wearing combat boots and blue bracelets around her arm. I looked back up to Evie's face to see her smiling at me. It's weird no matter how much her mother tells her about how beauty makes men happy or that men want beauty that she still ends up looking beautiful under all that blush and eyeliner and lip gloss without convincing anyone of anything.

I looked to Evie's right to see Mal in her wicked glory. She didn't really like me and I could tell. She makes it so obvious. Just by the way she stares at me and her body position when she talks to me are the main signs of it all. She's one of the people on this island that think that my mother and I don't belong. We're too kind and trust everyone and are not mean. Like I said before that's basically taken as a crime here. Most people don't care, but Mal and her mother are not one of those people. Her mother is Malificent if you didn't already know by the name. The Mistress of Evil, I think. I'm not really afraid of her, but other people are too afraid to even say her name. That's kind of like Mal and I. I can't look at her let alone say her name. She's wearing PURPLE. Purple everything. She says that one day purple will be the new black. I have no problem with it, I just find it kind of odd. I mean come on, even her hair is purple. Not that I'm judging I just think it's really different and creepy how she resembles her mom so much. She just kept eyeing me up and down and every 10 seconds rolling her eyes. That's when I stopped looking at her and went on to my last 'friend'.