Chapter 4

Comment, Vote, Fan Please hope you like it =]

Picture of Damo -->

_________________________________________________________________________________

I finished straightening my hair, slipped on my little black dress, then put on my plain black heels. I looked at myself in the mirror. Once again I looked good. Although why I’m making an effort for tonight, I do not no. It’s not like Damo ever complements me, he never tells me I look nice.

I pulled out my black handbag from my closet, and started to fill it up, slowly. The longer I took to get ready, the less time I had to spend with Damo’s father, although the longer I took the angrier Damo would probably get.

I sat on the edge of my bed, and put my head in my hands. Why do I even have to go, why do I have to endure hours with his father, whilst he looks down his nose at me, and constantly slags me off.

The night won’t end well, I can just sense it.  I’ve already fell out with my best friend. Been told that a dream I had meant death is imminent, and bumped into Shay at the park. Don’t get me wrong, bumping into Shay wasn’t a bad thing, but I just can’t get him out of my head. Why is a man who I have met twice, having me feel all these things about him? If I hadn’t been with Damo, I would of probably followed him back into the bar last night, it took all my will power to stop myself.

I took one last look in the mirror, and made my way downstairs. I could hear them all talking, about me of course. I grabbed my coat from by the door,

“Are we ready,” I asked hesitantly.

“We’ve been ready for ages,” Damo’s father William said snidely.

I followed them to the car, wondering what posh and highly expensive bar there going to take me to tonight. I know you’re thinking, I should love being taken to these kinds of places, but not with Damo’s father, he makes a point of making sure everyone there knows I don’t really belong in places like that.

We parked up after what felt like hours of driving, but after looking at the time noticed it was only 10 minutes. I got out the car and realised we was stood outside The Hut. The same bar I was in last night. The same bar I met Shay in. Oh my god I really hope he isn’t working. Why are we even here, this isn’t the usual kind of place Damo’s father would come too. After looking at him, I realised he was thinking the exact same.

“Erma…why exactly did you recommend we come here son?” his father asked looking disgusted,

“Heard good things about it,” Damo chirped,

“It has karaoke nights,” his father said as though it was some kind of disease, “Nothing good ever comes from somewhere that has karaoke nights son.” He clearly stated. He was such a stuck up prick, it wound me up big time.

“OH stop being so full of yourself William,” Damo’s mother Debbie shouted, I let out a small giggle but stopped when I received daggers of his father.

I followed his mother into the bar, and spotted Shay working straight away. My heart fluttered and my knees went weak, I need to stop this I’m here with my boyfriend. Shay spotted me almost straight away; he grinned like a Cheshire cat and winked. Wow he was so hot when he winked. His smile shortened though when Damo grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him, placing small kisses on my neck. He never did stuff like that, why is he doing it now. Maybe he spotted Shay smiling at me and got a little jealous. I hope he doesn’t start with him. I was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable with Damo smothering me with kisses, so I pulled away,