Chap 4 : Meeting

Chapter 4: Meeting

Sorry again for late chapters. I'll try to make this weekly so maybe next week Friday.

Allen continued to stare at the new finder as did his 'twin. The boy looked almost exactly like him apart from the fact that he wasn't cursed so he didn't have silver hair and a curse mark on the side of his face. There was a dark silence in the air as no one dared to speak in the situation. The finder stared at him in just as much shock until his expressions changed to show slight disgust. Nobody could form any words for the situation so the silence seemed impossible to overcome. Allen face showed he was disturbed by the situation and Lavi observed everything. His attention was pulled and he turned to glare in the direction of Levierrier to see that the man had his usual smug grin. He felt threatened for some reason.

Uneasy.

"I take it you didn't call this meeting here for this what else do you want to discuss?" He said with his voice laced with thin strings of anger. It startled and shocking everyone in the room, even Leveirrier. Levierrier smug look replaced his surprised expression then it quickly changed by when he pulled out something from his pocket to reveal a golden brass key.

Lenalee stared at the key in surprise her features showing worry and fear that even she didn't fully understand. After all it was a key? Levierrier walked towards the side of the room where a black grand piano was settled and he used the key to open a lock with everyone's eyes on him. Lenalee could feel her heart pounding and when she looked at Allen she felt worry for the new turn of events. Something was worrying her but she wasn't sure what and why.

"We have listened to you play the 14th melody and we have taken the notes from you and gotten a pianist to play the tune." Levierrier paused as he turned to Allen whilst a man with medium black hair in plaits similar to Link moved to the piano and sat down. "And we have successfully opened gates and we are now to test if we can control the ark with no problems without you." Allen knew exactly what he wanted and he stood prepared only nodding as a sign that he was prepared. Antonio stared around the room not failing to notice another cold feeling occupy the air around him as everyone's eyes were no longer on him. He stared to his 'twin and felt a cold feeling aura surrounding him as well.'

"Why the hell do I look like this freak" He muttered with disgust burning of the tip of his tongue. Then he turned around noticing the emerald haired girl shivering as she stared upon the white haired boy. Did he hit a nerve? Still he didn't care about that. Why did he have to look like a monster? Wasn't he an akuma? And this girl, why was she looking so concerned with him. 'What are they to each other?' The feeling made him burn up with annoyance. Whatever those two were to each other, he hated it.

Lenalee jumped and she turned her gaze to look at the new finder nervously. She didn't know him but she was already freaked.

Allen's fists were clenched and he tried to stand straight. His skin was cold and he felt his head partially pounding but he didn't fully understand why his entire body was screaming out in complain. It took all his strength to remain standing in the same place, and he was still trying to forget that nightmare. It felt so real…like a vision.

'Could they really control the ark without him? That would be good, right?'

Levierrier turned back to the pianist and signaled him to play and the man nodded beginning to play. Allen felt his eyes widened as he listened to the melody. All sound seemed cut off as he listened. It felt wrong. Just plain wrong. There were so many different chords and the lyrics sounded dead, as if no one was singing. The melody sounded dead.

A migraine formed as he stared at the pianist before white sparks caught his attention and his gaze turned to a new portal that stood just besides the piano. It looked sickly despite looking similar to the ones made before. It was as bright…and pure. There was no feeling in it. Just walking in seemed to promise death.