Chap 2 : Confronting Darkness

Chapter 2: Confronting Darkness

First Fanfic enjoy and plz comment

Disclaimer: I do not own -man

I won't cry

Warning a bit of gore in this chapter

Lenalee, Kanda and Lavi all looked cautiously at each other all hoping they did not all see the same thing.

"Was that really Allen-kun?"

Lavi looked straight toward the direction of the frail voice as he remained quiet as he felt cold by just looking into her dull eyes and Lenalee trembled when she did not receive an answer. She felt a cold, eerie wind blow past her as she felt worried of something happening in the future, all she could think about was her nightmares.

"Che the Moyashi is clearly still himself I don't know why you're worrying about that idiot." Lenalee jolted, she was definitely not expecting someone to speak so Kanda had caught her of guard.

"That annoying brat might have looked different for a second but he turned back to normal after you called him so shut up and give it a rest. He can take care of himself he doesn't need your worrying adding to his problems." Kanda shouted stalking of in the direction of the cafeteria. Lenalee paused. She felt a warm soothing feeling wash over her. Kanda is really good at giving advice she muttered silently to herself. Lavi smiled as well, he couldn't have said it better himself.

"Don't worry Lenalee the expected time for Allen to change is in about 1 more year and he's strong, so until…"Lavi paused in his sentence when he noticed Lenalee freeze and stare at him while Kanda turned and unsheathed his blade holding the ice ,cold metal to the side of his neck just above his right shoulder." I probably shouldn't have said that." Lavi whispered while beads of sweat broke out onto his face. Lenalee paused as she looked towards the ground again. She had totally forgotten that Allen was expected to be changed in about one year's time. She sighed sadly before unexpectedly finding new determination. As she regained her posture she made a plan of what to do to help Allen destroy his inner noah before it could gain full control over him and with that thought her determination spiked as she believed that she could do the task at hand.

"Don't worry guys we will defiantly find a way to deal with this whole situation" Kanda snickered silently from her confidence while Lavi grinned. "For now we better hurry before we get late to the meeting. She began to walk to the hallway with a soft smile across her face fully aware of the others footsteps behind her. 'I'll definitely find a way to help all my friends the best ways I can.

Allen froze as he felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up as well as his skin pale even further. His body that was reflected onto window looked just like him apart from the skin that continued to darken and his hair that was turning black. A black cut ran through the right corner of his forehead and his eyes were gray and lifeless. The 14th shadow that was normally behind him seemed to eclipse with his body turning it darker as it faded more and more over his body. The only part of his body that wasn't darker was his left side but at the speed that the fading was moving at it wouldn't take too long. He shut his eyes rashly then opened them as slowly as possible taking in each different detail of his reflection whereas he hoped his eyes were failing him. He looked back towards the mirror but the same refection simple stared back at him. A forced sigh escaped his lips as he continued to take in the reflection.

"Great another complication I have to get used to."

Allen continued to stare at his reflection calmly as confusion ran through him. He felt a tear run down his cheek so he used his sleeve to wipe away the tears turning his head slightly to avoid the looking at the window. His voice was firm with hints of sorrow latched through that he felt like he was going to choke, just from the feeling.