MIDPIST Chapter 41: Fervent *

Merry christmas guys! And this chap is my gift for all of you. Godbless po sating lahat. I must say that this chap is full of SPG moments, but since christmas ngayon, di ko to i'pr-private. Hahaha. Gift niyo na lang sakin po ah COMMENT and VOTE. That will do, thank you guys! ♥

Spring's POV

Making love without mysteriousness.

________________________________________________________

WRENCH hauled me into him and brushed his lips against mine. Napayakap ako sakaniya ng mahigpit nang biglang tumayo siya, he held me tight and put me down to the couch. Before I could blink, he crashed his body towards mine, pressing me down to the fine foam of the couch.

I respond to every kisses he's giving me. His elbows we're placed on the either side of my head as his support and I ran my hands up to his very wealthy and thick hair, pulling them diligently. His hard length feels so right against my pelvis. Suddenly, his lips went down, tracing them with kisses. Napapikit ako nang tinaas niya yung sando ko, the feel of his hands supericumbent in my breast. I grasped at his hard biceps, "Wrench." I whispered roughly.

"Don't worry angel, we'll do this slowly." he squeezed both of my round breast. "I'll give you everything you want Spring... Everything."

Tiningnan ko siya, nakikita ko ulit yung nagaapoy niyang mata. "I want you."

"I know." he kissed me then umatras siya. "Let's remove this."

Tiningnan ko siyang gumalaw. It's my first time to see him doing this to me. His hands ran up towards the garter of my boxers. His pointfingers hooked and gently pull my boxers down.

Humiliation flew quickly through my veins. Ngayon na wala na akong eye mask, parang nahihiya akong tinitingnan siyang nakatingin sa katawan ko. I covered the part between my legs.

The corner of his lips twitched. "Don't. I want you to see your perfection. Every part of you. Alright?"

Sabagay, ano namang ikakahiya ko sakaniya, ang sexy ko kaya. I manage to smile, "Okay."

I shivered when I felt the tip of his nose on the lace cloth of my panty. He looked to me over his lashes and I felt him smile.

Tinanggal niya na yung underwear ko, "I can see you're ready for me." and before I could breathe a word, he slamped his face to my femininity. I lift my face up and close my eyes. I can't help but moan everytime he run his tounge to my flesh.

Napatingin ako sakaniya ng huminto siya. "W-why?"

"Look at me. You need to see me pleasuring you."

"Yes... yes. Please. Don't stop."

And he went back on what he's doing. Hanggang sa naramdaman ko na lang na parang sasabog na ako. I put my hands on his hair. All my limbs are trembling, "No Spring, don't come. Not yet."

"Please."

"Not this time. We need to slow down. Come when I told you so."

I didn't respond but I do as I am told. I tried to hold back, and I kept on moaning. Until I heard him, "Now come. Come for me angel." My body shook and my heart kept on throbbing. "Feeling good?" Before I could respond, hinalikan niya ako. "Wait here." sabi niya at tumayo.

I place my palm in my face, closing my eyes. "Gosh."

Suddenly, I felt him again kneeling above me, he started to remove my top. He stared at me for seconds, tapos tiningnan niya ako sa mata, as he began to strip out of his clothes. His boxer joined his shirt on the floor. Napanganga ako, and my eyes widened with apparent shock by the sight of his length of arousal. His massive erection was surprisingly huge. Just like what I had touched with my hands before, pero iba pala talaga pag nakikita ko na.