two

I walk into school with a pounding headache. All the talk and gossip shared between friends only makes it worse as I walk through the corridors to my locker. I should have took up my moms offer to stay home.

I grab out my history text book and shut my locker before I turn around to see Savannah, my best friend. She had the biggest smile on her face as well.

"Happy Tuesday." She says. "Why do you look so down?" she frowns as she examines my face. Is it that obvious?

"Headache and just not in the mood." I explain to her. She nods her head as we begin to walk to class.

"Well did you hear about the new twins? They are totally hot." She asks, dramatically fanning herself making me laugh. I shake my head until I see Kayleigh run into the bathroom followed by a bunch of girl. I furrow my brows before telling Savannah to hold up.

I slowly walk into the bathroom and listen closely.

"No one likes you! Just give it up." A voice says. I cover my mouth from shock and to keep from being heard.

"You're ugly and a whore. Just like your sister." Someone else puts in.

"My sister is far from a whore! She hasn't even had sex yet so before you start blabbing your mouth, maybe you should get your facts straight." I hear Kayleigh scream out.

"Just kill yourself already." Someone laughs and that's when I uncover my mouth and show myself.

All the girls surrounding my sister turn and look at me, faces going pale. Kayleigh looks shocked at the fact I heard all of that. I look at each of them, recognizing one of the faces as my sisters old best friend.

"You guys are a bunch of bullies." I speak out in disbelief. "And telling someone to kill theirselves is totally not okay. What if she did kill herself? Would you feel guilty at all?" I shake my head as I walk closer.

"All of you have three seconds to get the hell out of this bathroom before I take this to the principal because bullying will get you suspended from school and I doubt all of your parents would be happy about it." I say sternly. With that, they all flee out of the bathroom. I turn to Kayleigh who was staring at the ground.

"Thank you, but I could've handled that myself." She says, grabbing her bag off the floor.

"I don't care, Kay. What they were saying to you was uncalled for." I tell her. She shakes her head.

"I'll see you at home." She says before exiting the bathroom, leaving me alone. I turn to look at myself in the mirror. What is wrong with the world these days?

Right as I exit the bathroom, I bump into a broad chest, knocking me backwards a bit but I catch myself. I look up and I am met with the same guy from last night. His hazel eyes pierce into mine before he straightens up.

"I'm sorry about that." He laughs. I shake my head.

"It's alright. I wasn't paying attention. Grayson right?" I ask. He nods his head.

"Yes." He smiles. "and you're Blakely? Correct?" I nod my head with a smile as well.

"Hey uhm, I have your jacket at my house. I didn't mean to take it home and if I had known you were coming here to school, I would've brought it to you." I explain to him.

"Oh no it's cool." He chuckles. "I can just-" He was interrupted by a guy who looked just like him wrapping his arms around his neck and bouncing up in down.

"Yo Gray, we got a class together." The guys says. Grayson looks at him and then back at me.

"Sorry about him. This is my twin, Ethan." Grayson says, pointing to the boy hanging on his shoulder. Ethan shoots me a smile and wave before holding his hand out to me. I shake it of course. His hands were just as cold as Grayson's were last night, making me furrow my brows.