Chapter Sixteen - The Beginning of the End, and the End of a Beginning

Ms. O's POV

I can't believe this! My agents are out there, with sever hypothermia, and I have no idea how to save them! That's it. I'm getting them out myself. "O'Duffy, open the door!"
"But Ms. O! I can't! It's too dangerous!"
"O'Duffy! Open the door!"
"But Ms. O!" (Lol that's from the episode Dance like nobody's watching)
I glare at him. No one has ever been able to stand my glare.
"Fine!" He finally gives in, and opens the door. I waste no time, and I leave my comfy headquarters, and stride into the unknowns of the Arctic room wilderness. I ran out there, and five minutes later, returned..
"Maybe it's just a little too chilly out there..."
O'DUFFY let out a quiet 'told ya so' and walked away.

Oscar's POV (first time, yay!!!)

I was pounded down by the falling snow onto the icy floor. I sat up and dusted the snow off of my lab coat.
"Dr. O! Otto?" I yelled as loud as I could. "Dr. O? Otto!" Nothing. The only response I got was the howling winds. Actually, it kind of sounded like Otto... was I losing it?
"Pull yourself together, Oscar. Pull yourself together! You're better than this." I told myself. I decided to look around and try to find my way out.
After walking around, I realized that this was no hole underground. This was an underground labyrinth!
"And I thought my bunker was good." I muttered. I would have to make some improvements later. I walked around, trying to find anything or anyone that would help me. Did they all find each other and leave without me? I thought. No, my friends are better than that. Even if they did leave, they'd only go to get help. Well, what should I do in a time like this? I knew I needed to find Otis or Olympia, and help them get out of here!
"Otis! Olympia?" I kept walking through the snow, and I found a set of footprints! I looked at them closer, and I realized that these weren't converse.. someone else was here too! I examined the footprint, and determined that it was a size five. I tried to find the shoe brand, but the only thing I saw was O.T. in the print. What shoe store is O.T?
"Oh no!" I said out loud. "O.T. stands for- Odd Todd!" I followed the footprints until they vanished. I looked ahead, and there was Otis!
"Otis!" I shouted. "Otis, are you okay?" He was unresponsive. He was clumped up in a little ball, shivering uncontrollably. I put him onto my back, grabbed my digginator and pointed it at the snow ceiling. It took a while, but I climbed out and got Otis up with me. "So, I'm at A 3, and I have to get to J 7, which is the door. No if I go through F.6, that would be a shortcut, but the ice isn't frozen over and it would be too dangerous. So, I'll just take the long way."

Otto's POV

"Olympia, did you hear that?"
"Hear what?"
"That noise! It sounded like a digginator!"
I hoisted her up on my back, and ran towards the noise.. sure enough there was a hole in the ceiling! Well, snow ceiling rather. Anyways, I gave Olympia a boost up and then I climbed up myself. I looked around to see if anyone was there, and I saw a little figure walking away from us.
"Oscar!!! I shouted. "Oscar!!" He heard me! He came running with OTIS on his back! We were all here! Oh no.... all here except for Dr. O!
"Oscar! Have you seen Dr. O?"
"No, I thought you might have. Where could she be?" We both looked back, the ice mountains barely within view.
"I know that Dr. O would want us to get these help first, so let's get back to headquarters as fast as we can, and we'll send help, but we HAVE to get these two out of the cold! We have to." I said. Oscar agreed, and we got them back to headquarters. The ambulances had been waiting for us over two hours now! After apologizing to them, we hurried over to Ms. O.

"Ms. O?" I said. "We have to go get Dr. O! She's still out there somewhere!"
"What do you mean?" A voice asked from behind me. I was so happy! It was Dr. O!
"Dr. O! How? What? But- I thought- it's so good to see you!" I gave her a hug, and she hugged back.
"Are Otis and Olympia going to be okay?" I asked.
"Olympia's fine. She's sitting up on her own already! The hospital just wants to keep her overnight to me sure she's stable." What a relief!
"And Otis?" I asked.
"I'm not sure. Since he was out in the cold without that medicine, it's going to take a while to really know. But, I have confidence in him. He's a real fighter. Do you want to join me for a hot chocolate in the cafeteria?"
"I'd love to! Hot chocolate sounds great right now."
I changed my clothes since they were soaking wet, and Oscar, Dr. O, Ms. O and I sat down with giant cups of hot chocolate and mini marshmallows. Then, a real doctor came in and told us to come to the hospital. Ms. O had to stay at headquarters and keep things running, but Oona, Oscar, Olive, Otto, Obfusco, Dr. O and I went.
A HALF-HOUR LATER...

"Hi, Olympia! How are you feeling?" Dr. O asked.
"I'm feeling better, just a little tired. It's good to be out of the cold, that's for sure." Olympia smiled. "How's Otis?" She asked.
"Well, we asked the nurse if she could bring Otis in here so we could all be in the room together." I told her.
A nurse came in to the room with Otis on his hospital bed, still not awake. I got kind of nervous. He had already been here for two hours!
"He was moving around a little while ago in his sleep." The nurse told us. "He should be fine by tomorrow, though." I sighed, somewhat relieved.
We all were pretty exhausted, so we decided to knock off work early and come back in the morning.

THE NEXT DAY...

Olympia's POV
I slept soo good last night. I couldn't wait for the others to get here. In the middle of the night, Otis woke up and started talking like it was a normal day at work! I hope he's gonna be okay after all.

"Good morning!" Olive said as she walked into our room. "How's Otis doing?" She asked while Otto, Oscar and Oona all walked in.
"I'm doing fine!" Otis said, and they all turned their gazes to where he was. "What? Really, I am fine!" He looked confused. "The doctor said that I can go home later today. Olympia gets to leave after breakfast. Maybe I can persuade them to let me out early."
"Yep, he's back to normal!" Oscar said.
"Agents!" Ms. O shouted.
"Ms. O? What are you doing here?" Oona asked.
"Something very odd has happened!" She replied.
That did it. Otis and I put on our shoes, and we were off to fight more ODD!!

THE END

A.N. Noooo! The ending came so fast!! I started on August tenth, and its only September 15!!! I write too fast... but thanks so much for reading my book, and if you're a Narnian like me, make sure to check out my newest creation, RAELYN THE MERCIFUL. I'm really super excited about it, and I hope you read it!! I've already got one part published, and six other parts started so don't waste any time gogogo now read!!!!
Forever and always,
Raquellaanna